Author Topic: BSR Owners (Bot Feedback) Required  (Read 18719 times)

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
BSR Owners (Bot Feedback) Required
« on: July 11, 2016, 01:02:41 AM »
Good day,
  To any BSR Room Owners. At this time I am putting together a bot for bsr rooms and would like some feedback on what you would like to see in a bot. I am going to design a generalized bot that will work in multiple rooms. Hoping to get any features owners would like to see in it. Every feature would be able to be enabled/disabled per room at the owners discretion. So any idea's just let us know here.

Thanks

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BSR Owners (Bot Feedback) Required
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 09:23:14 AM »
auto danger ban

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 11:36:42 AM »
lol@ auto Danger ban  ;D

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 01:24:01 PM »
LOL @ auto danger ban........you know that only makes him angry  :-\  now who would want such a thing LOL!!  I like a bot that can execute commands without holding a hammer. I just hate the whole power trip of a room full of hammers. error made a good one ;) I'd like all the usual extras, too.

Thanks for doing this, Wes!

PaPa_Wolf

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 09:44:17 PM »
auto danger ban

Yilia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 02:58:35 AM »
Hi i would like to see a swear addition to the bot and also a parking time e.g. ten minutes parking,  a warning,  then a boot....and for us owners id sure like to see a bot that gives you all the nics a chatter uses as im sick to death of kicking someone and then have them sneak back in under another nic....and can you programme the bot with a 10 minute, 30 minute 1 hour,  24 hour ban and finally a permanent ban....

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 10:06:23 AM »
Hi Eyecu,

Will the new bot enable Superowners/Owners to save log files - visitor names, gates, kicks etc? Or even IP numbers (I'm sure IP numbers will only be available to Buzzen staff, but I had to ask  :D )?

Cheers

Esef

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 07:46:16 PM »
Yes ip addresses are only available to buzzen staff (this is a security and privacy issues for our users) but their will be a gatekeeper/nickname log, kick and ban log, and nickchange logs.

SlαveTooLove

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2016, 07:05:18 AM »
i would like to see a swear and 10 minute parking attachment to my rooms bot...the nick logger would be good if we could have nicks identified from people who change them so often when they are banned. Thanks....Kai

ƤƛƤƛ_ƜƠԼƑ

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 07:42:13 PM »
Considering the fact that Open Minded is supposed to be a adult chat room. I can only think of one word that most seem to find offensive and the host are equipped to deal with that. I see little need for a bot to be a censor of language.
Other than Flooding and or scripting..I can think of little else.

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 04:49:34 AM »
Yes ip addresses are only available to buzzen staff (this is a security and privacy issues for our users) but their will be a gatekeeper/nickname log, kick and ban log, and nickchange logs.

Thanks for the reply.

:D

MoodyGal

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 02:16:24 PM »
Looks like you all have everything covered with the bot that I might want.  Looking forward to having a bot in the room.
 :D

TaG

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2016, 07:55:26 AM »
any unix/linux users go into chats? ...i go in and have to install flash to access chats, stupid really as utube works on FF and Xombrero, just my little rant cheers

WebNinja

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2016, 03:53:50 PM »
we are working on a non flash connection

â„¢NoToRiOuSâ„¢

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2018, 08:39:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D COULD WE GET A TIM WAKEUP BUTTON   :P :P :P :P