Author Topic: How to promote buzzen ?  (Read 18230 times)

• View Profile
How to promote buzzen ?
« on: May 24, 2016, 03:48:19 PM »
Hi,
Question, how to promote buzzen website ? I try to my facebook friends but not really working.

How can we do for helping to promote ? Which way ?

All reply is welcome.

Sorry for my english.. :-[

LeTigre9 or PiKaChU

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to promote buzzen ?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 09:57:47 PM »
we are always looking for ways to promote buzzen.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 06:02:03 AM »
For my business ' boss, he use adwords but i know the cost is really important. Perhaps, to pomote if it's possible, a free email as what do yahoo, google and msn ? i try to find way to this.
Thanx for your precedent reply err0r  ;)
LeTigre9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2016, 06:07:17 AM »
Other way i found, puprose to others networks to put your interface (applet) for their server but only if their servers and buzzen server will work together. Goal : have theirs users too, and better capacity of server.
I don't know if it's possible but at time of msn, there was not just 1 server but a lot.
Is a good idea ? nobody knows...
LeTigre9

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 11:27:24 AM »
is it possible to make an app for Facebook ? who work Under when people naviguate on Facebook ? As the Facebook Messenger ?
new idea. I don't know how to do it.
LeTigre9

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2016, 02:52:51 PM »
Thank you for your replies.

Emails won't be possible as we do not have the staff or the infrastructure to deal with this. There are plenty of free services that provide emails and do it way better than we could ever hope to.

We are working on a system to embed your chatroom into your own website.

We are also working to fix/improve our facebook sign in/register to Buzzen app.

☯ѕoriαyα~ĸнαjιrα☯

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 03:58:04 AM »
Hi, is there or will there ever be a way that we can cam in the room chatter to chatter without having to go into whisper...e.g. if we cam those in the room can see also...and also, is there or will there ever be a microphone set up so we can talk to each other or voice a guided meditation,  rather than having  to type all the time, and finally, is there or will there ever be a way we can play music in our rooms e.g. during meditations....or just music in general that we can have playing in the background. i.e. music of our choice, in my case meditation and relaxing type music needed for my chatters to calm and totally relax in a very gentle atmosphere...thank you...

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 01:19:09 PM »
we have brought up the idea to the owner.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2016, 04:47:50 PM »
Hi,
I think it will be interesting to make a love room or a sex room, because across a lot of irc server i visit, the most popular rooms are sex room or love room, whiwh accept guest and all language. i try to do coming new users but a lot have problem with room who don't accept guest. So they stop and stay in their bad chat servers.
What do you think about ? a love room for guest is better, because the age is not too important.
LeTigre9

Reply are welcome.

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 05:49:02 PM »
People are welcome to open any type of room they wish. They also control whether guests are allowed.

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2016, 09:47:13 PM »
"What do you think about ? a love room for guest is better, because the age is not too important."

I think when dealing with certain subjects like in your post, age is very important and it needs to be monitored who is visiting such a room. I don't think any of us want lil 12 yr olds talking to 40 somethings on these matters  :-\

Ƙαι ~ Ƙнαנιяα

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 12:35:19 AM »
Cripes i tend to agree with cowboy...ya dont want little ones in rooms where adults are discussing the various subjects that come up ...and crickey we have enough of those rooms already...

Error what are the chances of adding our own category for spirituality.. we get lumbered in interests or general....cant the relligious category cater for our type rooms e.g.  Spirituality and Religion or Religion and Spirituality like all other sites.

Being in interest don't quite fit the bill ..sorry.......Kai :'( :'( :'( lolz

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2016, 02:26:39 AM »
Thank you for the suggestion Ƙαι ~ Ƙнαנιяα. We have updated the category to Religion & Spirituality

Stormfaerie

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2016, 10:17:12 AM »
Hi, is there or will there ever be a way that we can cam in the room chatter to chatter without having to go into whisper...e.g. if we cam those in the room can see also...and also, is there or will there ever be a microphone set up so we can talk to each other or voice a guided meditation,  rather than having  to type all the time, and finally, is there or will there ever be a way we can play music in our rooms e.g. during meditations....or just music in general that we can have playing in the background. i.e. music of our choice, in my case meditation and relaxing type music needed for my chatters to calm and totally relax in a very gentle atmosphere...thank you...

This would actually be a good idea, or maybe similar to the radio,  wondering if there is a way in which you could have like a separate widget or something in the rooms which could run similar to the radio but not actually be on the radio..  like a player - a similar sort of set up - but one that would allow you to put on meditative music for all in the room to hear. Great thought though. Thanks for posting. :)

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2016, 10:49:11 PM »
there are a lot of new options coming in the future but it takes time as there are only 2 of us developing them.