Author Topic: Youtube  (Read 9756 times)

Danny

• View Profile
Youtube
« on: February 26, 2017, 05:25:18 AM »
:o how do I add a youtube video to my profile, I have clicked on both the youtube icons in my profile and added the youtube url but nothing happens, yet I see other people have youtube video's in their profiles
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 05:42:51 AM by Ðanny »

Mokosh

• View Profile
Re: Youtube
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 01:01:14 PM »
Open your profile to edit

On the bar, as it were, that gives you font, color and so on, over to the far right there are TWO icons for youtubes
One is purple ( that's the last icon on the right), the other is a coral color. Just to the left of the purple icon. Click that. Past the link of the youtube in there. Be SURE the youtube is located on your profile before you click that icon, else it will go into the spot where last you typed.

Click " Update Profile".

Mokosh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 01:02:33 PM »
P.S. I fear I wasn't clear. Click the coral colored icon and paste the link for the youtube in that one, NOT the purple one.

Mokosh

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 02:09:04 PM »
Dear God I am so uncohesive. This is a P.P.S., a correction as it were.

Be SURE to click WHERE on your profile you want the youtube, as it will place it the last place you typed. I hope that clarified. If not, you'll likely need someone else to decipher what I was trying to say. And gave up trying. Because, seriously, two P.S.'s is enough. Overkill actually. Ok, I'm done. You're welcome.

Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 11:01:40 AM »
 :) thank you for your reply I really appreciate your help ... I haves followed everything you told me i.e I clicked the 1st youtube icon and pasted the url into the box named Embed Youtube Video and clicked OK ...  :-[ and then update my profile but nothing but nothing happens ... again thank you for your help

Mokosh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 11:53:48 AM »
Give error a shout out. He can help with anything.

Swedberg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 12:46:20 AM »
Hey guys, I'm a new Swiss user and need help with Youtube videos and podcasts. How can I add any to my profile page? The button is inactive and I tried to log in and log out a couple of times, changed my browser, nothing is working for me..
I've started a podcast Weebs Anonymous (first, it was a part of my anime research project, but then we decided to continue it with my best friend, Nick) . You may also find it on YT.

writemyessaysonline
writer's research

Smbom

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2023, 03:39:31 AM »
I found the place, first, you need to go to your homepage, then choose the edit profile. And then you can see a bio or something with a huge blank under your basic information. There you can see two little inserts which are youtube video and youtube playlist. At last, you need to point it then add your link and point enter. Until then, you succeed in adding your youtube video.