Code of Conduct
Buzzen Chat Service - Code of Conduct
In an ongoing effort to provide a safe service to its users Buzzen Communications Inc. has employed the use of a code of conduct that it expects it's users to abide by. Buzzen Communications is not held responsible for content found within user-created, non-Buzzen managed areas. Buzzen reserves the right to terminate any of its users access from it's services without notice, or question. Buzzen also holds the right to delete any content found to be in violation of its code of conduct.
Buzzen Communications is for the general use of non-commercial, individual users 16 years of age or older. While we've provided you with the ability to self-categorize your form of communication, we reserve the right to change the category and rating at will. Buzzen has provided areas pertaining to an adult market, which is designed for users over the age of 18. Buzzen makes every effort to ensure users under this age are not present in the section, but cannot hold any liability; parents are responsible for their children's actions.
Using Buzzen Services
Knowing the law
- Impersonating a Buzzen Admin, Sysop, Guide, Host, Manager, Agent or another user is prohibited.
- Do not use Buzzen Communications services to send unsolicited messages and/or mail also known as spam.
- Please treat all other users with respect, and do not use our communication services to abuse, threaten, harass or stalk other users. This also includes the posting of private information including but not limited to email addresses, phone numbers, real names, and home addresses.
- Buzzen reserves the right to remove content or users in user-created communication services that express ideals of racism, bigotry, violence, obscenity or nudity.
- Any use of Buzzen Communication services for commercial purposes, is done at your own risk and may be removed without notice by a Buzzen employee.
- Buzzen does not allow content or behaviours relating to any illegal activities under international laws. You cannot use our communication services as means of distributing, posting or publishing any unlawful material, this includes but is not limited to child pornography, piracy, bestiality, incest, harassment and illegal access to another's computer (hacking)
- Buzzen communication service can not be used for advertising external websites that violate this code of conduct.
- It is against this code of conduct to upload any patented or copyrighted material. Buzzen will remove such content without notice. We cannot ensure the safety of user's computer while such material is downloaded or used.
- Do not post or promote materials (documents, software etc.) that may be used to cause harm on another computer, or alter their overall experience in our communication services.
- You are required to uphold all laws that pertain to your locale, and nation.
- We strongly advise against providing other users with personally identifiable information, which could be used against you, your property or your family.
- We strongly advise you install a good anti-virus program and firewall, and backup your files regularly. Buzzen does not backup files found in user created communication services.
- We encourage that parents monitor what their children do while on the internet, there are many harmful and questionable sites found online. We invite you to join your child while communicating in our services and teach them good online etiquette and safety.
- Please remember that any request made by a Buzzen Host / Guide / or Staff member should be followed as part of the Code of Conduct. Refusing or ignoring the request is a violation of the Code of Conduct. If you disagree with the request you can file a complaint through the support section.
- The creators of specific communication services should be responsible with regards to their member's behaviour, and remove any users who constantly violate this code of conduct.
- You're responsible for any actions you make based on another's decision. Remembering that it is possible hearsay and that may be false, as people often are not who they say they are.
- You use scripts, bots and other third party clients at your own risk; we cannot guarantee the safety, nor integrity of your computer while such programs are in use.
Thank you for observing and following this code of conduct. Buzzen Communications Inc. reserves the right to make amendments or change this code of conduct without notice and at any time; therefore we reccomend you periodically review these guidelines.