Spacedom Code of Conduct
SpaceDom Service - Code of Conduct
You agree that you will not use the service too:
- SpaceDom membership is designed for individuals 16 years of age or older.
- As a member you will uphold this Code of Conduct
- You understand that all materials, including without limitation, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, or other kinds of messages ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means you, and not Buzzen Communications are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available via the service.
Termination and Cancellation
- Violations of the Buzzen SpaceDom Code of Conduct may result in the termination of access to Buzzen SpaceDom(s) services or deletion of content without notice.
- You will not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, sound, data, information, or software that:
- Incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence.
- Misrepresents the source of anything you post, including impersonation of another individual or entity.
- Provides or creates links to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
- Is intended to harm or exploit minors in any way.
- Is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any minor (anyone under 18 years of age), including, but not limited to: name, email, home address, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information without their foreknowledge and willing consent.
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software virusŐs or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the service.
- Intentionally or unintentionally illegal or violates any applicable local and national laws that apply to your location; including but not limited to child pornography, illegal drugs, copyright material and intellectual property not belonging to you.
- Is intended to threaten, stalk , defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason; including on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race or religion; or to incite or encourage any one else to do so.
- Intends to harm or disrupt another user's computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on Web sites, or server, including but not limited to spamming.
- Attempts to impersonate a Buzzen employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person though any means.
Rights and Responsibilities:
- Buzzen Communications reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to review and remove user-created services and content at will and without notice, and delete posting or ban participants that are deemed objectionable.
Thank you for joining Buzzen SpaceDom and honoring this Code of Conduct!
- We encourage our Members to not share information that others could use to harm you, and for parents to be aware of and help exercise control over content posted by and activities of their children to keep them safe online.
- Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Buzzen Communications be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance upon any Content posted, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Buzzen Communications reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct at any time without notice, and encourage you to periodically review these guidelines to ensure you are in compliance.