Author Topic: The Buzzen Sports Bar 1 Year Anniversary !!  (Read 476 times)

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Buzzen Sports Bar 1 Year Anniversary !!
« on: April 01, 2024, 05:53:25 PM »
Wednesday the 3rd of April 2023  Ellie , Wes and I Opened The Buzzen Sports Bar and We're Now Celebrating Being Open 1 Whole Year !!! Ya'll Are Invited To Come and Party With Us From The 5th April to The 7th April Ellie and Myself Will Be Doing A Canadian and British Invasion Of Music As Part Of Our DJ Shows.
We Will Also Be Having Lots Of Fun Games Plenty of Chats, Sharing Memories and Making New Memories . We Will Also Be Playing Voice Clips On Our Shows So If You Have A Memory Or You Just Want To Do a Shout Out Send Us Your Voice Clips and We Will Play Them On Air !!!  Here's The Link For Vocaroo
https://vocaroo.com/upload
We Look Forward To Partying All Weekend With Ya'll

ᴇʟʟɪᴇ™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: The Buzzen Sports Bar 1 Year Anniversary !!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 06:08:29 PM »
The Party Starts when YOU show up ! ( and you & you & you  :g) ... )

Billvert™

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 09:26:24 PM »
Man it will be so cool when this room turns a year old.... maybe all the chatters in every room will jump o ver and join in the chat fun  this Wednesday eh...... wow eh .. congrats to Ellen and Ness for this way cool chat room eh and Chain and Wes in the bacground making all the noise..... then all the lil dogs in the background making scripts geekin out right....lol fucking eh

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 04:56:38 PM »
I'm so excited about the 1 year anniversary. I can't wait for the fun to begin tomorrow!!

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 06:48:31 AM »
 I'm looking forward to this come Friday the 5th, through Sunday the 7th, North America time. Tons of great bands come from both Countries!!!

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 07:44:28 AM »
Agree with ya Foooks -  its gonna be a fun weekend celebrating
 the Sports Bar's first year anniversary  :D   Great music, and fun games to celebrate!! :D Today is the official day Sports Bar came to life I believe ...HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY SPORTS BAR