Author Topic: ONE YEAR  (Read 1692 times)

Re: ONE YEAR
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2024, 05:46:28 PM »
I Just want to Send a shoutout, to Ellie, Nessie, Wes, and ALL the Wonderful Chatters, who make the Sports Bar, the Most Fun , Welcoming Room I have ever had the opportunity to Chat in. Ellie, It was a honor to Meet you, when I first joined the Room, and I have met so many new, wonderful Chatters, in The Sports Bar. Congrats on the one year anniversary..

With Love.. Rainy and OsPrey.[/font]

ØŠРЯЁŶ

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2024, 05:50:05 PM »
Yeah, What Rainy said!!!!.....this definetly is the most fun chatroom I've even been in, all day, every day! Thank yo Ellie, Nessie, and Wes for making it fun and keeping it going!:D

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2024, 06:39:00 PM »
WOWZERS........ 33 CHATTERS ( SO FAR) have made posts about how happy they are  being chatters in the Sports Bar -  Congrats on being the  room with the most chatters...the most fun room,  THE BEST DJ's ...what more can you ask for??? When a person  "walks into" the Sports Bar...there is someone to greet them.  Ive always felt welcome here... Happy 1 yr anniversary...will be a fun weekend of games and laughter.   :D ;D 

EasyLeo

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2024, 07:31:50 PM »
Will i get free relay items if i say nice stuff about the room?? :P
Ok seriously though, guys you had a great idea not to allow politics and religions talks in sports bra.
I think it is part of what makes it so enjoyable.
Well done and thank you again for inviting me on this adventure! (l)

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2024, 08:37:04 PM »
🥂Happy Anniversary & Congratulations  Nessie 🎉 Ellie 🎉 Wes 🎉

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2024, 09:53:04 PM »
Well everyone, I have had the pleasure to chat with you for a few months and you are all so amazing!! Happy Anniversary!!!!! one year .. many more to come!!!!! Drama free room and it only took 20 years to happen lol LOVE you all!

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2024, 09:55:53 PM »
Very cool to have you back too lovely lady!

Toodalu62

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2024, 09:58:11 PM »
Happy Bday Sports Bar, greatest room ever!!  :D

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2024, 11:05:33 PM »
I am so glad this Room has taken off and been as successful as it has been. I am so grateful to Ellie and Nessie for stepping forward and getting it started and keeping it going. So few chat options these days, but this one has become a winner and I will forever hold it close in my heart.

JILLEE

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2024, 03:46:40 AM »
great room i like it no  bullying!!!   can be yourself with out bein attacked

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2024, 03:12:39 PM »
Well Done, Outstanding Effort By Those Masked Owners Of The Buzzen Sports Bar, May Thier Infamous Greatness Continue...

M𝔢lly™

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2024, 07:12:13 PM »
Happy Anniversary!

« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2024, 08:41:32 PM »
The Wisdom Cube

« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2024, 08:45:33 PM »
Many congratulations to The Buzzen Sports Bar, Wes, Ellie, Nessie in no particular order, you guys are the glue to the room.

When I first came in I was welcomed and to this day continue to be able to enjoy of the fun, love and cohesiveness this room offers, though it may not always seem that way; every one is very much a part of this room.

I want to personally acknowledge the hard work that goes into a room and Ellie my hat's off to you; I've said it before and I will say it again, your imaginative ways, your constant re-thinking of what could work, your enthusiasm and most especially your sarcasm to viewing things is what makes the room a wonderful one.  You and Nessie continue doing what you do best, bringing people to a place they can call home.

To many more years to come, CHEERS! 

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2024, 02:32:48 AM »
WOW!!  Hard to believe it's been a year...  :-\  Where did the time go??  I must say that it's a joy coming to the room, the hosts are awesome, the chat people know how to have fun and laugh a lot.  Life is about having some fun and smiling.  This room brings that out in me, so Thank you for helping this be a reality.  Old and new friends alike.  Amazing!  8)