Author Topic: Sooo the Galaxy Radio Gala-thon was on last night…🎵🎸  (Read 628 times)

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
Sooo the Galaxy Radio Gala-thon was on last night…🎵🎸
« on: March 31, 2024, 10:54:58 AM »

What a show! What a show! Fun, fun, fun was had by all! Smack started the night off with a bang! He had a special guest with him, Strawberry! Those two were hilarious together! He also auctioned off an hour with him on air! That made some serious coin! Next up was Talii! The laughs kept coming! He auctioned off a picture of himself wearing a Speedo (What can I say, the man knows his worth in assets! lol) He also auctioned off an AIR guitar with a pick, a carrying case, a song book, & a mic! Yes, I said AIR! ;D Tim followed Tali! His show was a pure delight! If anyone knows how to get ppl up & dancing, it’s Tim! He played a hilarious voice clip from Memphis! ;D It was definitely one of the highlights of the evening. Memphis actually popped by for a bit, in support of Galaxy Radio! It was great to see him again! ❤️ Then there was Matty! The more he smoked his pot, the better his show got! lol ;) Ohhh then Miles was up! The guy knows how to get the party to a feverish pitch! His set brought the house down! Well then Vipey hit the stage! Wow! Wow! Wow! He definitely knows how to rawk! 8) (I think there’s something in the onion rings he eats! lol) Dawg was next! Let’s just say, the lyrics to his songs weren’t family friendly. lol He warned all his listeners to remove their children from earshot of his show! Heck, I wished I had covered my ears a few times! :P DIamond did bring her skillet but thankfully didn’t have to use it! LOL This Latina smashed it! She had us all up dancing & singing the whole hour! I’d party with her any day! :) Villa finished the night off with a touch of Kiwi! What a way to end the bash! It was the purrrfect closing! Thanks to all the dj’s for a job well done! You made Galaxy Radio what it is today, a place to be 24/7! Thanks to all the generous donations, Galaxy Radio isn’t going anywhere! ❤️
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 12:47:21 PM by TrashyKitten »

Re: Sooo the Galaxy Radio Gala-thon was on last night…🎵🎸
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 11:56:01 AM »
Thank You  T.K.  I had a  BLASST!!!  yesterday...Millions of  Thanks you  to  our  listeners and  supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2024, 12:55:54 PM »
Thank you our sweet TK  :-*  It was an awesome night.. so much support not only with donations but with chatters who stuck out with us until early morning lol..and yes Memphis showing up and that clip (still laughing)  MEMPHIS TE QUIERO MUCHO MUCHO!! We are a big family at Galaxy and we love you our listeners. My Heart is so full.. I am so proud to be a part of this awesome family. GALAXY RADIO BABY!  TO OUR LISTENERS I LOVE YOU!!    

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2024, 02:18:10 PM »
I was completely blown away by all the support we received during the Gala Thon. Everyone had a blast. We even had Memphis make a special appearance. Thank you to all the Djs and our loyal listeners.  :-* :-* :-*

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2024, 04:09:01 PM »

Smack, Di, & Tim! ❤️ It was an amazing night that I’ll remember for a long time to come! :-*

Porchdog ®

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2024, 08:37:59 PM »
I want to thank all the wonderful listeners thaat tuned in and supported Galaxy Radio's first fund raiser. You, the fans, made it a huge success. I want to thank all the other DJ's for their hard work in putting this together.
     I want to sincerely apologize to any listener that was offended by any part of my segment. I want to make it especially clear that no other DJ had any bearing, influence, or paticipation in my choice of music. My choices do not in any way reflect upon Galaxy Radio or any of it's wonderfully talented on air personalities. Please do not let my personal choices detract from your enjoyment and support of Galaxy Radio.
    I am seriosly considering whether I should remain involved if I am a detrement to the station and all the other DJ's who work so hard to bring all of you a little joy and entertainment.

DJ Dawg (Porchdog)

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2024, 09:05:41 PM »
I had an awesome time doing my hour, and listening to my fellow dj's on Galaxy Radio!!!

Thanks everyone for your donations and support!!!

It was beyond all our expectations yesterday!!

Look forward to future Gala-Thons and BIG EVENT SHOWS!!!!

Peace & Love To ALL!!!!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 12:11:39 AM by 🐍Vipes🐍™ »

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2024, 09:26:25 PM »
Porcy (Dawg) I love you and your show was hilarious if some got offended well .. you gave a warning about the content.  It is an 18plus room.  You are not going anywhere Porchy.  We love you and you are part of our family.  All the DJs were awesome and we all brought something different to the table.  GALA THON Kicked ass because of my fellow Djs but more because of our listeners. 

Besos, Di

ozboss

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2024, 09:58:06 PM »
Porchers you are friggin staying as a dj mate if grown people cant accept some of the songs stiff s..t. i dont like country much but I suffer lolol. No seriously was a great first Thon the qualtiy of the dj's shone through. Thanks so much to the Galaxy family. 8)

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2024, 10:13:38 PM »
Oz............... Yee Haw!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lmao! ;D

Kath

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2024, 10:17:51 AM »
There are no words in my heart to explain what a wonderful room this has turned into. Everyone is treated is dignity and respect, the conversations range from serious, informative and hilarious. Thanks to all the DJs everyone is greeted and welcomed. The DJs are always playing special requests for the guest, and always communicating with everyone when they are not busy rolling out the tunes!!! This is no longer just a room, it's a home, and everyone is welcome!!!

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2024, 06:23:04 AM »
OMG was the Gala -thon the bomb, they auctioned the T-Shirt which i won  :) the DJs were so great. ty DJ Smack, DJ Talies, DJ TIM ,DJ Myles DJ Vipes, DJ Diamond, DJ Matty and DJ Villa , now if i missed any other DJ i apologize.
How fun was it, i had the radio playing on Easter Sunday lunch and my family were singing along and having a ball.
 You all give something special to this station.
I personally thank you all for making my day a great one and every other day as well.
I also want to mention DJ Shocky, the Aussie DJ, he is the best.
You all keep  doing what you are doing  , you all the best  and special DJs

What a show! What a show! Fun, fun, fun was had by all! Smack started the night off with a bang! He had a special guest with him, Strawberry! Those two were hilarious together! He also auctioned off an hour with him on air! That made some serious coin! Next up was Talii! The laughs kept coming! He auctioned off a picture of himself wearing a Speedo (What can I say, the man knows his worth in assets! lol) He also auctioned off an AIR guitar with a pick, a carrying case, a song book, & a mic! Yes, I said AIR! ;D Tim followed Tali! His show was a pure delight! If anyone knows how to get ppl up & dancing, it’s Tim! He played a hilarious voice clip from Memphis! ;D It was definitely one of the highlights of the evening. Memphis actually popped by for a bit, in support of Galaxy Radio! It was great to see him again! ❤️ Then there was Matty! The more he smoked his pot, the better his show got! lol ;) Ohhh then Miles was up! The guy knows how to get the party to a feverish pitch! His set brought the house down! Well then Vipey hit the stage! Wow! Wow! Wow! He definitely knows how to rawk! 8) (I think there’s something in the onion rings he eats! lol) Dawg was next! Let’s just say, the lyrics to his songs weren’t family friendly. lol He warned all his listeners to remove their children from earshot of his show! Heck, I wished I had covered my ears a few times! :P DIamond did bring her skillet but thankfully didn’t have to use it! LOL This Latina smashed it! She had us all up dancing & singing the whole hour! I’d party with her any day! :) Villa finished the night off with a touch of Kiwi! What a way to end the bash! It was the purrrfect closing! Thanks to all the dj’s for a job well done! You made Galaxy Radio what it is today, a place to be 24/7! Thanks to all the generous donations, Galaxy Radio isn’t going anywhere! ❤️