Author Topic: ONE YEAR  (Read 1750 times)

Re: ONE YEAR
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2024, 03:09:34 AM »
Happy 1 Year Anniversary  Sports Bar   wish you more to come

🌞Tammy

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2024, 04:25:01 AM »
HAPPY 1 YEAR, Sports Bar! It has been so much fun so far, here's to many more. I enjoy this room so so much and love all the people in it, fun chatting! Keep it going.

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2024, 05:17:52 AM »
Congrats to sports bar on their anniversary. I'd like to thank Nessie and Ellie for making it a delight to chat there, along with all the regs who are so welcoming and fun loving. Also if you are taking the time to read this and you haven't visited yet, I strongly advise it. People there are friendly for the most part, and love good banter and a joke. They have competitions running from time to time, and relay radio has some wonderful deejays you can listen to. I hope I can come back in 12 months and post about making their 2nd anniversary!!!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 05:23:47 AM by 🚵🏼‍♀️Metaphyzikal »

piggy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2024, 06:02:47 AM »
Congrats  on the anniversary, of A  healthy Fun , vibrant room,  THE hard work is paying dividends. People of all walks of life, ENJOYING EACH OTHER<  , thanks for welcoming me into it>   PERSONALITYS  shine in this room. Keep up the good work

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2024, 06:08:57 AM »
Tammy, Meta and Piggy, thanks for the kind, cool words! Sports Bar is a fun place to chat with folks world wide!

PinkGin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2024, 06:16:58 AM »
Happy Birthday its been one amazing quick year , keep up the good work lubs ya all  :-*

Judge_Judy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2024, 06:41:52 AM »
One year of making memories together 365 days of love and laughter & Tears, one year has gone so quickly and going so strong to this day
“A year down, forever to go.”
“One year, countless reasons to smile.”
To Elllie , Nessie & Wes, Thank You for making this happen. (( BUZZEN SPORTS BAR))))
The love  continues to shine brightly all the time, by people in chat and outside of chat too , all the support.
sending you all my best wishes on this fabulous special day.
A big shout out to all the relay radio DJ team!!

1 Year  Happy Anniversary & Many more to come .
“To many many more years of love.”   :-* :-*

Thank You  to all the people who make this journey such a loving one,

Love to All
Yours Truely
Judy_Judy  :-* :-*

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2024, 07:02:34 AM »
No surprise, very thoughtful and well written post Judy!

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2024, 07:03:30 AM »
Ellie, Nessles & Wes, you haven't done a good job......you have done a GREAT JOB!!!...isn't it wonderful to see that kindness spreads like wildfire!!! ..and to think their are so many of us crazies on the planet... :-[ ;D

But truly, Happy Anniversary ...i just knew it the first day i popped into the sports bar. Ellie, you were as welcoming and funny then as you are now. 8).

I just believe and always have that chat people are the funniest people on the planet!!!WE ROCK!!!

Thank you for bringing back mine and many others smiles....(I wonder if we should call you The three amigos? ???) ;D

Love you all!!! :-*

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2024, 07:06:18 AM »
Tinky Dinnkkkky Doooooo, nice post and I concur with your sentiments!

Judge_Judy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2024, 07:09:12 AM »
 :-* :-* :-*  Feellllls the love  :-* :-* :-* :-*

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2024, 07:40:45 AM »
You guys !!! Your kind words have made for an emotional nessie ....You never realise just what You're doing untill You see all the love in these messages . ThankYou soooo Much for taking the time to post here Happy 1 Year Anniversary , Can't wait for the next however many we get to have !!!

ᴇʟʟɪᴇ™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2024, 01:37:09 PM »
When we decided i was staying & we were going to do this, we also decided that we would try our hardest to make sure everyone felt comfortable and cared about. Along the way we have had some mishaps, noone is perfect & we all eff up at times but Holy Fuck You Guys are amazing !!!!!
The care y'all show each other, even amongst the nattering n bickering , blows my mind.
Let's keep working at Keeping Buzzen alive & kickin ass for the next year .. or10 haha

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2024, 02:56:05 PM »
Anniversary Merries and thankyou to Ellie Nessie and Wes for making such a happy, fun and safe room for us all. Amazing hosts and chatters. Love you all xxx

TrufflesGalore

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2024, 03:26:52 PM »
Congratulations on your one year anniversary.   You guys have been successful in making it a room for all of us.  Thanks for all the hard work and long hours  you guys have put in making it the best room on the net.