Author Topic: Buzzen Sports Bar Ban: IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned  (Read 241 times)

Ebοny

• View Profile
Sir/Madam,

My chat name on Buzzen is Ebоny. I just tried to join the Sports Bar to chat for a bit. Upon joining, I received an error message that read: IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "Buzzen Sports Bar" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.

Would you be so kind as to explain why I am banned and if possible remove the ban so I may chat freely again? I may be contacted at: hello3hello4@gmail.com.

With thanks & kind regards,
Ebоny

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have removed 2 of your post due to repeating the same issues. I'm sure when the Owners of the room see the post they will respond Thanks.

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sir/Madam,

My chat name on Buzzen is Ebоny. I just tried to join the Sports Bar to chat for a bit. Upon joining, I received an error message that read: IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "Buzzen Sports Bar" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.

Would you be so kind as to explain why I am banned and if possible remove the ban so I may chat freely again? I may be contacted at: hello3hello4@gmail.com.

With thanks & kind regards,
Ebоny

Your ban should be lifted now . Try and come back to the sports bar so we can make sure Sorry for the inconveniencere .

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
Poor Nessie isn't kidding, she's had a typing day to forget, pretty sure she meant inconvenience 

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jesus H Christ !!! i give up honestly no more typing im gonna seriously install voice to text :'(
Yes i did mean inconvenience

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
But I'm one to talk/type right? lol to error is human!