Author Topic: 👊 UFC Fight Night 👊  (Read 295 times)

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
👊 UFC Fight Night 👊
« on: March 30, 2024, 11:20:27 AM »
👊 UFC 306. UFC Fight Night: Blanchfield vs. Fiorot. 👊  March 30, 2024. Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ. Main Card. ESPN/ESPN+7:00 PM. Prelims. ESPN2/ESPN+4:00 PM

Jedi

• View Profile
Re: 👊 UFC Fight Night 👊
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 03:04:39 PM »
Curious If Chris Weidman gets KOed again, if he will hang em finally.

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 03:16:31 PM »
Weidman underwent surgery in which doctors cleaned and treated the wound to prevent infection and repaired his tibial fracture by inserting a rod down the tibial shaft to stabilize it. As is often the case, the fibula was left to heal on its own. Last year so I dont think he will be the same as before, and i think he should have hung his gloves last year.

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2024, 12:43:46 AM »
Well ... when Chris WASN'T poking Silva in the eyeballs, he actually looked pretty good. He was landing a lot of shots in that last round and was clearly winning the fight. The commission's decision to change the TKO to a UD was interesting, but fair. Chris needs to watch out with them fingers, at the same time he was right when he said in the post fight interview that when you get poked in the eye you can't just immediately go down and turtle, you need to stay in the fight as best you can and let the referee step in and stop the fight for a time out due to the eye poke.

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2024, 09:47:31 AM »
 ::) Yeah was a good fight i mean he hasn't won a fight since August 2020 so this will bring up his spirits.  ;D