Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Chit Chat / Galaxy radio reggae
« Last post by ozboss on Today at 05:32:28 AM »

well well well at long last a DJ thats played hours of reggae, good call VG brilliant thank you
Birthday Wishes / Re: naughty gurl birthday bash.
« Last post by Porchdog ® on May 24, 2024, 06:57:28 PM »
I'm just glad you enjoyed it  :-*
Birthday Wishes / naughty gurl birthday bash.
« Last post by ŋauġhty ġurļ on May 24, 2024, 02:45:25 PM »
I want to express my gratitude to everyone who came to my birthday party. I was truly touched by the number of people who showed up. The messages, well-wishes, and voice clips made me quite emotional. Each of you made me feel incredibly special.

This milestone birthday was the best I've had in a long time. In the future, when I think of the kindness of strangers, I'll look back at last night.

Porch, I'm not even sure if 'thank you' is enough to convey how grateful I am. Last night's celebration was truly the best thing you could have done for me. I'll never forget it, or you."
(PH) (PH) (PH)

See Smack, I can follow directions, I was even on time. :P
Congrats to the Edmonton Oilers for taking the first game out of 7 with the Dallas Stars in double overtime!!!!  What a game!!  GO OILERS GO!!
Chit Chat / Re: Galaxy Radio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last post by Đʝ☠SɱᾄƈḰ♪ on May 24, 2024, 05:06:03 AM »
Happy Birthday  NG   xo
Chit Chat / Re: Happy 29th Birthday, Naughty Gurl
« Last post by Miss Penelope on May 24, 2024, 02:42:33 AM »
awwwww happy birthday to my fave leaking woman, just remember you`re as young as the man you feel  :-*
« Last post by ९᠀Şaşhå९᠀ on May 24, 2024, 01:55:55 AM »
:-* (PH) :-* (PH) :-* Happy Birthday NG.  I hope you had an amazing day!!!   Hugs, Sasha xoxo
« Last post by 🎧ƊJ🔹ƊIαოσηɗ💃 on May 23, 2024, 07:38:42 PM »
✰♫♪•*¨·٠•●♥✿●♥٠·¨*•♪♫✰ (PH) (PH) (PH) (PH) Happy Happy Birthday NG!! Hope you have a great cake day! Love ya!! ✰♫♪•*¨·٠•●♥●♥٠·¨*•♪♫✰ (PH) (PH) (PH) (PH)
Chit Chat / Happy 29th Birthday, Naughty Gurl
« Last post by Ƭɾíϲíɑ_ɑղ on May 23, 2024, 07:12:58 PM »
Happiest of Birthdays, Naughty Gurl.  (PH)  Hope you are enjoying your Birthday Bash on Galaxy Radio.  :-* Love you (non lesbionically)!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10