Author Topic: Relay-Radio DJ's  (Read 651 times)

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Relay-Radio DJ's
« on: February 11, 2024, 12:53:06 AM »
Wes & I would like to take the time to say to all of the Relay-Radio DJ's Thanks so much for all that you have done and continue to do. You all have made this radio station a huge success and the Relay-A-Thon amazing & spectacle. We like to also give credit where credit is due to Nessie & Ellie for all the Planning and organizing the crew of DJ's and setting the pace and schedules. They come up with so many games and promotions its just amazing. So thanks to Both of you for a great success and job on Relay-Radio. Let's not forget our graphic's designer Cedrus who dose an amazing job every day and week pushing the graphic's for the DJ's shows and our Events. Wamph your amazing and a huge part of helping this crew out when needed and a fantastic DJ. Ellie your shows crack me up and your laughing just make's me laugh along side with you keep going Cuz  :-* Nessie for a person that didn't want to DJ well Sis your dam good at it and love your shows  :-* Cedrus your shows are just amazing and you just continue to grow thanks and appreciate it. Azriel your shows are classic and continue to bring more listener's thank you very much  :-* Hissy I thank you for your show's and just the way you talk on air and capture the hearts of listeners is great thanks  :) Avlee you have a way with your talent and words on the air that just make listeners have fun with you keep going strong and thanks  :) Lissi you have finally started and from what I hear your going to be a great addition to the DJ Family loooking forward to see you grow more and more as a DJ thanks  :-* Celt Is our newest DJ haven't had the pleasure yet of hearing you but just the way you are in the room sounds like your going to do well thanks. Ozzie was gone for a bit but back now and heard you last night and your show and wow glad your back your a heck of a DJ thanks  :) All of you have made this Radio Station a place where listeners can joke laugh and just listen to various types of music. You all of that ability to have the listeners join in and just interac with you all, it's amazing so from the bottom of our hearts Wes and I say thank you all Relay-Radio DJ's your all amazing!!

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Relay-Radio DJ's
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 12:59:03 AM »
Couldn't have said it better. The DJ Team is amazing and only getting better. We have a great team working together to always bring new and exciting things. I can't say how proud I am of all of you doing what you can. Chain hit it on the head with everything he said. As they would say in the military Bravo Zulu to all of you, you deserve all the praise for making this radioathon a great success.

ᴇʟʟɪᴇ™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 01:12:59 AM »
(L)

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 06:08:44 AM »
How are you, my friends?

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2024, 03:29:48 PM »
Chain thanks for your words.  A great team comes when all its members are in one accord, where jealousy, hatred and useless drama is left out the door.  We have such a team; we are cohesive; we are driven; we have the same goal, and that is to bring the listeners with the best music 24/7. The flow of Dj's at the moment is just getting better; we are all covering more times when we see the need to and no one else is scheduled.  Thank you, Wes, Ellie, Nessie and the team of Dj's that make this happen day after day.  Not only during a radio-a-thon but every single day.  The success of Relay-Radio is the love from our listeners and the awesome team we have.  Much love to all of you guys

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 08:23:24 PM »
Virtually impossible to add to something so well written... Exits stage left!

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 11:06:59 AM »
Fook, that's a first  ;D