Author Topic: Buzzen Sports Bar Ban: IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned  (Read 1073 times)

Ebοny

• View Profile
Sir/Madam,

My chat name on Buzzen is Ebоny. I just tried to join the Sports Bar to chat for a bit. Upon joining, I received an error message that read: IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "Buzzen Sports Bar" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.

Would you be so kind as to explain why I am banned and if possible remove the ban so I may chat freely again? I may be contacted at: hello3hello4@gmail.com.

With thanks & kind regards,
Ebоny

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I have removed 2 of your post due to repeating the same issues. I'm sure when the Owners of the room see the post they will respond Thanks.

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sir/Madam,

My chat name on Buzzen is Ebоny. I just tried to join the Sports Bar to chat for a bit. Upon joining, I received an error message that read: IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "Buzzen Sports Bar" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.

Would you be so kind as to explain why I am banned and if possible remove the ban so I may chat freely again? I may be contacted at: hello3hello4@gmail.com.

With thanks & kind regards,
Ebоny

Your ban should be lifted now . Try and come back to the sports bar so we can make sure Sorry for the inconveniencere .

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
Poor Nessie isn't kidding, she's had a typing day to forget, pretty sure she meant inconvenience 

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jesus H Christ !!! i give up honestly no more typing im gonna seriously install voice to text :'(
Yes i did mean inconvenience

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
But I'm one to talk/type right? lol to error is human!

zetisop

• View Profile
Buzzen Sports Bar's IRC ban error (Error 474) indicates that either you or someone with a similar IP mask is currently banned from accessing their chat services. This type of ban is typically put in place for reasons such as violations of community guidelines or disruptive behavior. If you believe this ban is a mistake or want to resolve the issue, it's best to contact the Buzzen Sports Bar administrators directly for clarification and potential resolution. Snake io