Author Topic: CHRISTMAS PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT... BUZZEN SPORTS BAR!!  (Read 750 times)

CHRISTMAS PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT... BUZZEN SPORTS BAR!!
« on: December 13, 2023, 03:37:17 PM »
~~LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CHRISTMAS PARTY IN  BUZZEN SPORTS BAR ~~ MARK YOUR CALENDAR..  FRIDAY  DEC 13 - 8 EASTERN...GET READY TO SING/DANCE WITH RELAY RADIO DJS...  :D

Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY FRIDAY NIGHT... BUZZEN SPORTS BAR!!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 10:32:08 PM »
Avlee on air ! Christmas Party ! What could go wrong hahahah

It's going to be a blast !

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 01:10:45 AM »
   I'm 100% sure Dee meant Dec 15th, not the 13th. Hardly nit picking at all, but date and time matter. NOT THAT I'm ever going to get married lol, but if I was planning too, the lovely fun chatter DEE, won't be in charge of creating my invitations   ;D ;D ;D ;D :D
« Last Edit: December 15, 2023, 01:12:21 AM by 𝐹oooooooker™ »

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 11:52:14 AM »
I hope everyone has an amazing time, I wish I were there, but I will be celebrating my son's birthday tonight.  Miss you and wish you tons of fun!! :-*

Billvert™

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2023, 09:20:21 AM »
so last night what a super fun time with everyone.. this room rocked all night long and the whole gang of supporters who rocked their asses off ..... the Avlee gig was a success with Ellie... Joey & Scootah I think danced all night together... Jonh... was Jonh doing what he always does like Clerk,,, Trashy Kitten was staying out of trouble as was crash.... Kimmy was on stiffy 12 and smiling ... Knight relaxed anon & Cory were being very coool to all "the FIST!!!" .... heaven was there but just watched all the action from the sidelines making sure no one wiped out... funniest stuff I heard was Av tell Jonh...." Make sure you man that door Jonh and keep that ugly bastard Billvert" out....lol there were sooo many names I wanna place but so early here now ...... It was a success tho 100% and glad everyone dropped in to rock out with Relays own Ellie