Author Topic: One of my balls touched my leg ..... Oh the drama now  (Read 1136 times)

Billvert™

• View Profile
One of my balls touched my leg ..... Oh the drama now
« on: September 03, 2023, 03:42:11 AM »
Oh hell yeah!!!...... While in the shower I felt one of my nuts touch my leg :o :o.... I was so shocked.... and ya know what .. I said .... No matter if my balls touched my leg .. that tomorrow and get this..... the sun will still come up somewhere and a fucking new day would begin and the sun will shine on me no matter where I am .... and no more drama. .... How about that huh.... the world with no drama. I will NEVER have to cry over my balls again. Have a good day fuckers and remember. There is a sun waiting to shine on you too  8) 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;D [/color][/font][/b]

J o h n

• View Profile
Re: One of my balls touched my leg ..... Oh the drama now
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2023, 04:02:50 AM »
you should have your writings proofread you goofball !!!!!!! lol

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2023, 05:06:19 PM »
Hmmm…I Googled this Billvert & it’s absolutely normal at your AGE! LOL

Do balls hang lower as men get older? (Lord help me if the police come for my computer! 😂)

As you get older, the muscles don't work as well, and your scrotum stays in a more slackened position. Combine that with your skin's natural decline in elasticity, and the sagging gets worse if you're over 40! You’re in your 50’s are you not? I always knew you were a slacker! lol Get it, slackened, slacker?! 🙃

I also read, that if the scrotum gets too hot, they tend to dangle to cool off. As they like to be at a certain temperature for sperm production. 🙂 You were in the shower at the time, right? So you need to start taking cold showers mister! 🚿…..🤭

So there you have it! Bottom line, you’re old! hahaha…..😉

This is the end of my Ted Talk! 🙂

By the way Billvert, we shouldn’t meet up to go scooter riding now, if you fall, you could end up with a whole new set of scrotum problems! Ouch! LOL
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 08:15:14 PM by TrashyKitten »

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2023, 05:12:43 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2023, 05:35:37 PM »
Unless you are seriously bowlegged or never take off your underwear, your balls are going to touch your leg at some point. It happens to me many many times. Such is the life of a man with balls.

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2023, 09:40:36 PM »
Fact!

Billvert™

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2023, 10:05:57 PM »
So..... looks like everyone has done their testicle homework here.... nice work... so how's that for a dickstraction eh people...... get your minds off other stuff and think of my nuts swingin around touchin stuff.... like the Bad Grampa's nut sack... where the lady walkin her dog and the dog starts licking the old guys bag as he's bent over and she keeps getting frantic trying to stop her dog .... was a funny scene ... anyways... balls to the wall ... :P

Billvert™

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2023, 11:53:37 PM »
guess we all have big balls

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2023, 06:27:06 AM »
You Crack Me Up Bill !!!