Author Topic: πŸ’πŸ’–β€οΈ A CELEBRATION OF LOVE - GALAXY RADIO πŸ’πŸ’–β€οΈ  (Read 1594 times)

TrashyKitten

• View Profile

It sounds like it’s going to be a fun evening! Be there or be square! Let’s party! ❀️

Question…

Who is Cupid’s favourite band? Heart, of course! πŸ˜› (I’ll apologize in advance! lol)

TrashyKitten

• View Profile

I don’t drink wine but I’ll bring a bottle of Coke Zero to the Celebration Of Love! lol  :P Oh wow, the party has started with Miles flip side of Valentine’s Day show! Come & join in all the fun! It’s guaranteed to be out of this world on Galaxy Radio!  8)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 03:35:27 PM by TrashyKitten »

VillageGirl

• View Profile
The Valentine's Day show was awesome. Thank you DJ MILES, DJ VIPES AND DJ DIAMOND for sharing your tunes and time. I would also like to acknowledge Buzzen chats Relay Radio and congratulate all of the  the DJs for putting forward a successful Marathon weekend.   

α΄‡ΚŸΚŸΙͺᴇℒ

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Thank you VG. Great weekend for the Radio.
Let's Keep Buzzen Alive !!!

Village_Girl thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly an spectacular weekend with the Relay-Radio-a-Thon. So much fun, and so many great friendships!

Congrats Relay on successful marathon. I just want to say Relay radio, Galaxy Radio and Phoenix Radio we all have one goal and that is to share music and enjoy music.  May all radio stations be successful in all endeavors with the music!  As a DJ much respect to all the DJs. One of the best decisions I have made. I love music, breathe music.  May all keep enjoying music!  Dance, Sing and have fun always.  :-*