Author Topic: Straight Talk  (Read 1962 times)

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Straight Talk
« on: January 21, 2024, 01:42:06 AM »
If This comes Off As Being Blunt Then So Be It
Incase Everyone Has Forgotten There Are Two Owners For The Buzzen Sports Bar. It's Unfair That Ellie Is Constantly Being Blamed For This That And The Other , Neither Myself Nor Ellie Had Anything To Do With What Happened To Open Minded Tonight . We Very Much Believe In Chatters Should Have A Choice In Which Room They Want To Chat In Because Lets Face It Not Everyone Will Get On With Everyone . We're All Adults But Don't Seem To Be Adulting Very Well As Of Late . I'd Like To Draw A Line In The Sand And Say You Do You and We Will Do Us . So Lets Just Move On And Make Buzzen A Better Place To Chat .

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
Re: Straight Talk
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 02:00:01 AM »
I just got home 15 mins ago from the Packers vs Niners game, I have no idea what happened in OM on Sat night 1/20/24. I have plenty of friends that are longtime chatters there, & still do. Personally I have no issues with OM, but that's just me... I utterly despise drama, & refuse to partake, regardless of what room it stems from. I graduated High School in 1983, NOT 2023. We're grown adults, simply carry yourself in such a matter!

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2024, 12:06:36 PM »
Well put Nessie, I just want to add to this and say enough with the room wars and fighting. These are two separate rooms with different owners. People can chat in one or both rooms without all the crap going on. No one condones taking over rooms and kicking everyone that isn't right. So let's just all act like adults and chat. leave the bullshit at the door as they say.

♔LαdψDI🎧

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 12:36:11 PM »
Thank you Wes!

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 12:55:04 PM »

I couldn’t agree more! Well said Wes!

anon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2024, 12:01:17 AM »
Since I'm getting flack.. I just want to add I wasn't involved. I'm just here to vibe and chill.

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 05:29:53 PM »
I will put in my two cents worth since it was my account that was hacked and used to take over a room. It doesn't matter what room was taken over or whose account it would have been, it was a complete dick move!!! It was immature and childish, if anyone knew about it and did nothing, you are just as guilty. I honestly feel that anyone that does this sort of nonsense should be permanently removed from the platform, no questions asked!

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2024, 09:30:49 PM »
the person who did it is a  dick...everyone knows hes a dick and a pain in the ass...HE should have been removed long ago  when OTHER chatters had a problem with him...PERIOD!!!

Jedi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 10:06:54 PM »
The person who keeps hacking the rooms is c0ry. I'm surprised you guys haven't removed him yet and placed a long IP ban. Even the smaller rooms are getting dicked around by C0ry.

CreamScones

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 11:52:15 PM »
As usual I have no idea what is going on!