Author Topic: New North Update  (Read 3170 times)

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New North Update
« on: September 29, 2023, 08:13:24 PM »
Norths Friend Grant Has Just Been In The Sports Bar and Given us an update ... North has Opened His eyes and Appears to be responding well Grant also said that North may also be moving to a rehab centre next week where they think North will progress further .

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
Re: New North Update
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2023, 09:03:59 PM »

Wow!!! That’s fabulous news Nessie!!! ❤️❤️❤️ I’m so thrilled! Thank-you for the update!  :-* That’s so wonderful that Grant keeps coming in to let us know how he’s doing! What a great friend & neighbour he is!  :)

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2023, 12:44:08 PM »
This makes me so happy !!!! Im so glad we get updates i know so many worry abt Northy.

nice nic btw.. i really AM taking over... next, THEWORLD !

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2023, 04:54:16 PM »
Keep fighting and improving North. Anyone who has crossed his path in chat would surely echo my sentiments. A true gentleman in every sense of the word!

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2023, 03:19:53 PM »
Grant has been in again today . Not any real change with North altho they are trying various therapies to help stimulate North . North now has a tv in His room so He can hear / watch the sports ... we all know how much He loves the Hockey

seenjoi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2023, 04:13:56 AM »
We prioritize our customers; our goal is to satisfy customers. We are trying our best to give the finest quality of the gamer jackets in every feasible way. Money is an essential factor of any business but we deal in quality

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2023, 04:50:56 PM »
Grant Has Been In Today And Introduced Us To Bill Who Will Be Taking Over With North Updates Till Spring ... North Is Responding Well To Therapy Is Trying To Make Small Movements And Noise When Watching The Hockey We All Know How Much North Likes To Watch The Hockey Especially The Leafs . North Seems To Be Heading In The Right Direction ...

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2023, 04:06:28 PM »
This Is A Sad UpDate -North Had Another Stroke LastNight And Is Now In A Coma No Further Information At Present But Norths Friend Bill Will Let US Know Of Any Changes

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2023, 06:33:29 PM »

Aw what a sad update :( Thinking of him <3

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2023, 10:33:11 PM »
((( Porchdog ))) Thank-you so much for relaying to me that North has taken a turn for the worse! I appreciated that! :-*

Dear Lord, I pray for your healing power to flow through North. Please give him strength to fight through this, his second stroke. I know with your love & grace he can be healed. Amen.

Please North, fight, and fight hard to come back to us. You are so missed! ❤️

Love, hugs, & prayers, your trashy friend, Kitten! 🐾🙏🏼

Nessie, thank-you for posting the updates that you get from North’s friends! That’s very kind of you as not everyone is chatting at the time his friends come into the room! ❣️
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 10:36:29 PM by TrashyKitten »

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2023, 11:32:06 AM »
I was wondering if we could please get a  name of the residence where  North is in.  I think it would be great if we could send him cards letting him now we are thinking about him...    Is it  Bill?   The person corresponding with the chat room ..please post an address for us to send our best wishes to North!!  Thanks   Dee  <(L)

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2023, 05:17:06 PM »
next time Bill comes in and im around i'll ask Him

~BitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2023, 01:25:33 PM »
North Is Out Of The Coma And Back On The Road To Recovery . Bill Is Going To Ask If We're Able To Have An Address To Send Cards To

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2023, 01:56:03 PM »
🙂🙂🙂…..I am just so thrilled reading this fabulous news! But I must admit my heart almost stops every time I see an update re: North, land in my inbox! It’s like a rollercoaster ride! One minute he’s going up & slowly improving, a few days later, he’s going down, & in another coma! 😕 But gosh do I love the ups! ❤️ Is this guy not a fighter or what?! Gotta luv it!

North, I knew you wouldn’t want to miss this year’s hockey season! lol GO LEAFS GO?! I’m thinking that’s your team…??? Even though they’re Vancouver Canuck’s rival team!  :-\ 

But I digress…North, you’re out of your coma & let’s keep it that way! Keep fighting my friend! We love you, we miss you, & we need you back online! ❤️ *hugs*…..Kitten! 🐾 🙏🏼 :-*

Thanks for the update Nessie!  :-*
« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:37:26 AM by TrashyKitten »

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2023, 12:12:42 AM »
Hold up a min, 2 Bumps is around?  :o