Author Topic: Open Minded.  (Read 52586 times)

PaPa_Wolf

Open Minded.
« on: June 16, 2016, 08:31:37 PM »
As a few of you know, I am supposed to be taking over ownership of Open Minded, on the 20th,unless something changes.
I would like to extend a invitation to the Buzzen Chatters,to come by for a visit.
Many have asked if there will be any changes in the operation of the room to which I have told those who have asked,
"If it ain't broke,then don't fix it"
The rules will stay as they are, the host will continue to be with us, we are fortunate that Texas45 will be staying as well,and his sheep of course.
I will be in search of a few more host.and add a very few personal touches of my own.
Psych will will continue to frequent our room,as it is his baby that he created about 10 years ago.
All I ask if you come by to visit, is to keep it civil,if you have issues with any chatters,please use ignore,please do not argue with the host,and remember that the Buzzen staff[si do quite a bit to keep this site open,and all though,they have a site for donations, Buzzen is free,so the least we can do is to show our gratitude to Buzzen by not trash talking the owners or the staff...................and pray that they keep Wes busy,so he doesn't get bored and tear something up...........lol.
We just want you to come in and have a good time...............hope to see you there.
Regards to all
Papa_Wolf

Re: Open Minded.
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 09:41:26 PM »
Congrats PapaWolf on your new endeavor, I hope you have a very successful room, glad Texas is staying.   My best wishes to you!!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 10:20:28 PM by Jαт  7x70 »

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 09:49:42 PM »
Congratulations Wolf, all the best to you on your newest endeavor. If I can help you in any way....please let me know.  :-*

Michael_Calif

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 11:58:17 PM »
I like how you put that and I will stay in there  Wolf that touched me and thank you

ScootahGurl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 11:59:10 PM »
I love it!! New changes of some things will be super!  You will make an awesome owner!   Please though be careful of who you choose as a host.  Best of Luck to you and our room!!! 
Much love,  Ang :-*

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2016, 04:10:44 PM »
Congratulations PapaWolf, I wish you the very best on this new chat chapter in your life! I'm sure you will do fine job as room owner :)   As Scootah said, be careful on choosing your host. For that is an important thing on keeping a room going smoothly. Its all about fun, laughter and other stuff  :-[, lol   Happy that Texas is staying as well.
Hugs and Kisses, Starr    :-*

ρяιмα

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2016, 06:41:55 PM »
Good Deal!

Marishka~Mateja

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 05:35:38 AM »
Congratulations and all the very best with the room (((Papawolf))).. May your journeys be all and more you hoped it will be, and may the chatters be all and more they usually are lolz.. Love and light...Kai

Lillian

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 02:15:34 PM »
Glad to have you Papa!  Hope it goes well for you!  I'll try not to stir things up :D

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2016, 11:29:22 AM »
Always liked your style of chat, Papa, keep up the great work!    Zip

PaPa_Wolf

Re: Open Minded........
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2016, 05:53:05 PM »
[/b]Open Minded is still going thru growing pains from the transition of ownership.
Mistakes will be made,and as owner i have to accept the responsibilities of mistakes made.
I am doing my best to run the room on a fair basis.
As I said before and probably will say again,
First,it is the chatters that make the room,followed of course by my hosting staff and I personally think we have some pretty damn good host. They do this for free just as the Buzzen Staff does all they do on a voluntary basis.
I will not tolerate the abuse of my host,insinuated or otherwise.
Nor will I tolerate the abuse of the chatters who come to OUR room. There are chatters that come to Open Minded who I do not particularly care for,but like any good host, I do not allow my personal feelings to get in the way of being a good host/owner.
Some who go to chat forget that there are those who for whatever reason, have no other way of socializing but thru chat. Having been homebound many years ago from a bad accident, the only way I was able to escape the loneliness of my temporary disability was thru chat. And I am to this day very thankful for those people who came into my life,by way of chat. Had it not been for them,I might have quite well had sunk into the deep depths of depression.
So that is why I care about the room,the host and those who visit.
I want the room to be fun and enjoyable....................for all concerned.
So if you come into OUR room,and want to chat/lurk or whatever............feel free too.
If your a person who likes to start drama,attack my host or harass OUR chatters................you will not be welcomed.
I am sure you will be able to find a room that will tolerate that nonsense.....................We won't.
I an encourage anyone who has issues with myself,my host or OUR chatters..............to please use ignore.....if you fail to grasp the simple function of the ignore feature.....please find another room to chat in.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 06:14:39 PM by PaPa_Wolf »

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2016, 06:46:52 PM »
 Well said Wolf, I wouldn't expect anything less from you, congrats on being the wonderful human being you are!!!

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2016, 04:14:13 AM »
un ban me pls i been chatting in ur room for a long time it was unwarranted  thanks man

HAHAahahhahahahahahh

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2016, 05:35:33 AM »
Banned for what hard?

Nothing really I suspect.

Move out brother, you are better than this.

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2016, 10:41:14 AM »
Banned for what hard?

Nothing really I suspect.

Move out brother, you are better than this.

Papa Fletcher, hey its your bud Brice!  I can deff vouch for hardtohandle on his coolness and ive never seen him cause any trouble! PLEASE unban him at once, he's part of the OM family!! Thanks in advance.