Author Topic: πŸͺπŸ’œπŸŽ™οΈπŸŽ§ GALAXY RADIO - GALA-THON πŸͺπŸ’œπŸŽ™οΈπŸŽ§  (Read 1286 times)

GALAXY RADIO-GALA-THON!

When- March 30, 2024
Time - ( See DJ Schedule Below )  Times are Est Times.
See DJ Times Below  8)

Dj Smack  5pm
Dj Tali       6pm
Dj Tim       7pm
Dj Matty    8pm
Dj Miles     9pm
Dj Vipes     10pm
Dj Dawg     11pm
Dj Diamond 12am   
Dj Villa        1AM

Everyone here at Galaxy Radio appreciates your support and hope you can join us! 

FUN, MUSIC, DANCE!

Thank you!!! See you there!
  ;)

How exciting. Thank you Di for posting. It will be a fun day  :-* :-* :-*

Yes Timmy can't wait!!!  :-*

We are going to Kill it!!!!!!!!!!!!

VillageGirl

• View Profile
Looking forward to playing an hour of KIWI tunes!!

Wow..  look at the line up of DJs.  This will undoubtedly be a wonderful show.  Im hoping I will be able to be tuned in for the whole thing.  Thanks to all of you for keeping us entertained.   :-*  Please help support Galaxy Radio with a donation.   Any amount will be appreciated.

GALA-THON GALAXY RADIO MARCH 30th!!  JOIN US!!  See Dj's Show times!!  :-*

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
Galaxy Radio Gala-thon!!!

I’ve got my dancing shoes ready guys! It’s going down next weekend! 🐣 It promises to be a night of music to remember! ❀️ Let’s donate friends & keep Galaxy Radio going!!! πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ίβ€¦..🎡 Be there or be square! :P
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 04:21:52 PM by TrashyKitten »

My hour will be dance music... party time! Hope to see ya there  :-*

TrashyKitten

• View Profile

The big countdown is on!!! Five more sleeps until the Gala-thon!!! It’s going to be so darn much fun people! Be sure to tune in! Don’t miss out on all the good tunes! Dj Diamond promises dance music & believe me she’ll deliver it too!!! Smackalicious is doing a silent auction for a Galaxy Radio t-shirt on Facebook! I’m so looking forward to that special night on Galaxy Radio! Come & join us, won’t you?!  :)
❀️
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 10:16:18 PM by TrashyKitten »

TrashyKitten

• View Profile

I can feel the excitement in the air! Only three more getups & the Galaxy Radio Gala-thon is on! The dj’s can hardly wait to entertain us! It’s going to be a party! Please donate what you can to keep Galaxy Radio going so the fun never stops! See you there! :)❀️

TrashyKitten

• View Profile

Oh my goodness, the Galaxy Radio - Gala-thon is almost here!!! Tomorrow night we’re going to party! Look at this freakin’ dj line up people!!!

Dj Smack  5pm
Dj Tali       6pm
Dj Tim       7pm
Dj Matty    8pm
Dj Miles     9pm
Dj Vipes     10pm
Dj Dawg     11pm
Dj Diamond 12am   
Dj Villa        1AM

Now all we need is your presence or at the very least, for you to tune in! Any donation will be greatly appreciated! Every little bit will help to keep Galaxy Radio going.

The Smackster has started a silent auction on Facebook! The highest bidder will receive a Galaxy Radio T-shirt! It promises to be out of this world! So far, I believe the highest bid is $65! What a fabulous idea Smack!  :-*

Tali is back!  8) Come & listen to our latest dj, Dj Villa. She’s going to bring a touch of New Zealand with her! ❀️

Don’t miss out in all the fun! Let’s dance, sing, & rock out together! I hope to see you there! :)

TK!! We love you and THANK YOU for your great support!!! ((HUGS))

TrashyKitten

• View Profile