Author Topic: We Will Remember! - Share your memories of the good time with DJ Josh (L)  (Read 3569 times)

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Share your memories of the hottest, smoothest dj on the air. DJ Josh from all your friends here at Buzzen and Relay Radio you can not be replaced you will be greatly missed by all the people you have touched over the years.

North™

• Events
    • View Profile
Even if I arrived late and requests were closed Josh would still do whatever he could to get my song played. Farewell buddy, rest in eternal peace.

Josh was an awesome DJ, he always played what you wanted to hear and yes he even played country for me and others..I am shocked to read he has passed away...He will always be remembered. He was the best

♔LαdψDI🎧

• View Profile
I will always remember our love for 80's music, our spin hellos with hearts and kisses. His beautiful personality. I will also remember him when I hear the cheers song.  People always say its chat and they are chatters.  But sometimes you get to know a person here and there and you become friends.  Saturday nights were always fun we loved those 80s. He is now up there with our beloved Leighlay.  I love you my friend and will miss you forever and always. 

I would do anything, give anything just to hear his voice talk to me again, Live on the air , on Skype, I'm going to miss his shows his back to the 80s shows on Saturday nights especially. My god Josh was such a loyal friend, I've known him since 2003 way back in the MSN chat days. I have old msn messenger logs full of conversations with Josh going back years. I would message him venting about stuff and he would be there to listen and calm me down if I was upset. I will miss Laughing with him on skype calls, we would sing our fav songs together and have a blast talking about past chat drama that seemed so silly to us . It pisses me off that I will never get a chance to talk to him again, and it really hurts bad.
Rest In Peace my beautiful Josh
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 11:49:49 AM by 🍒Tim™🌈 »

I am extremely saddened to hear of Josh's passing.  He was a stand up guy.  He was always so very kind to me.  He was an awesome DJ with an excellent taste in music who always made his shows so much fun.  I will miss hearing his voice on air...I will miss him.  My most sincere condolences go out to all those who were close to Josh...especially his family, fellow DJs and supporters.  May you all find solace in knowing Josh is at peace. 

Rest in peace, dear Josh.

What the hell?!
He was the nicest guy and I absolutely LOVED it when he was the one spinning the music.  I have no words.  (U)

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  I will always remember Josh as a Kind man with a great sense of humor. Dedicated to Dj'n and bringing us great music!  I just found out of his passing thru an away message fooker had posted!   :'( :'( :'( :'(
He said he hated me cuz i was younger than him...we laughed so hard on that.  My memories of him are LONGGG and i will hold tight to them to get me through this. OMG Joshhhh RIP. May you be Dj'n and having a great time <3  BIG HUG TO YOU MY DEAREST FRIEND.  YOU ARE MISSED BY MANY.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

♬NeTTa♬

• View Profile
Joshy I will miss you very much and I appreciate your kindness and always being there as a friend to talk to.  You were there for me through the hardest times even when I lost Jenna.  I will miss you deeply Joshy thank you for being who you are and accepting me as your friend even in my toughest times.  I will miss you Joshy Rest in Peace, my friend.   :-* (l)  :-*
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 05:48:42 PM by Eyecu »

Toodalu62

• View Profile
I just found out tonight about Josh passing, I am just heartbroken.  I feel I've lost a real friend.  He was always so kind, upbeat, funny, intelligent, and made it a point to make everyone who listened to him feel noticed.  He seemed to love being DJ for us, would find songs that weren't on his play list.  Just a great guy and I will miss him so very much. Rest in peace sweet Josh, know you were cared for and loved by the Buzzen listeners.

Orlandodoc

• View Profile
I can only say wow and thanks for all the kind thoughts and words Josh's friends and fans have written about the love Josh projected and received during his years in chat and as a DJ. One way I would like to honor Josh is perhaps for one of the DJs to continue Josh's Fab 5 concept. During his Manhole Monday shows, Josh would play five songs submitted by a different Relay Radio listener each week. There is even a place on the Relay Radio webpage to click to submit Fab 5 requests to Josh. Josh would play each Fab 5 set of song requests back-to-back. It was fun and some of the Fab 5 requests had a theme which the listeners tried to guess. RIP Josh. It is heartwarming to know you were loved by so many people; we will not forget you and we will miss you until we meet again.