Author Topic: NHL Playoff Bracket  (Read 482 times)

ᴇʟʟɪᴇ™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
NHL Playoff Bracket
« on: April 17, 2024, 11:32:03 AM »
Join our bracket - have some fun for the NHL PLayoffs !!!!
Its a private league but im inviting you all to join if you want.  So far the prize is bragging rights but that might change  :P

https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/en/leagues/9283

Register with NHL site then click this link again and join the Sports Bar league - pw is Buzzen.

Lets have some fun !

and Go Canucks Go !!!!

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
Re: NHL Playoff Bracket
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2024, 04:27:17 PM »
What in the Canuck is going on around here?  ;D Enjoy the playoffs, always the best time of the yr for any given sport!!

ᴇʟʟɪᴇ™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2024, 03:15:11 PM »
we will miss ya Fooks ! Have fun tho !!!

EVERYONE else - you only have 2 days left to join.. Playoffs begin on Ssaturday !
Everyone is welcome whether ya chat in the bar or not.. Its just for fun !!! Braggin rights .. when I win ! muhahahaha

Make the Playoffs Extra Fun !

Billvert™

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2024, 01:46:11 AM »
CANUCKS SHOULD HAVE A GOOD RUN THIS YEAR..... OILERS TOO..... PANTHERS GET KNOCKED OUT BY TAMPA BAY..... BAWSTON GETS SMASHED BY LEAFS .... GO CANUCKS GO

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 01:09:25 PM »
Congrats  Canucks on the first win in your series last night.....what a fast paced exciting game!!   Keep it up guys!  I am an Oilers fan  BUT  i want to cheer on all of the  Canadian teams that have made it to the playoffs.  Its been over 30 yrs that a Canadian team has made it!!
 Tonight game 1 in the series for my Oilers... i hope they can play as well as the Canucks did last night...GO OILERS GO!!

anon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2024, 01:30:56 PM »
Got mine in finally. Gooooo Jets!

Wamph

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2024, 01:31:36 PM »
Congrats  Canucks on the first win in your series last night.....what a fast paced exciting game!!   Keep it up guys!  I am an Oilers fan  BUT  i want to cheer on all of the  Canadian teams that have made it to the playoffs.  Its been over 30 yrs that a Canadian team has made it!!
 Tonight game 1 in the series for my Oilers... i hope they can play as well as the Canucks did last night...GO OILERS GO!!

Blame Canada! (It's not even a real country anyway) :-*

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2024, 01:59:04 PM »
That's right...I forgot -   the Winnipeg Jets won their first in the series last night too!!!    (PH)   GO OILERS GO...LETS KEEP THIS STREAK GOING!! (PH)

ᴇʟʟɪᴇ™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2024, 03:45:26 PM »
Wamy... you really are cruisin  >:(

Go Canucks Go
& tonight..Go Oilers !!!