Author Topic: Good-bye to my dear friend hazedfog…  (Read 3046 times)

Re: Good-bye to my dear friend hazedfog…
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2022, 01:35:33 AM »
Happy birthday my dear friend,hazedfog….I miss you so much ..my heart is so broken….I love you R.  We knew each other for over 20 plus years..I posted in my profile the night of your passing.. It’s been so hard ..I am now posting here..miss talking to you and all the talks we shared over the years..You were always there for me. I could tell you anything and i knew …trust you to keep between us..We laughed a lot.  You were so happy when i got my new home…always wanting to see my decorations…you were always telling me how great everything looked..when i had my car wreck last December…you checked on me… The few years of your illness…we talked a lot ..texting we started …Skyped…and i started calling you. ..knowing. Typing got very hard on you..we got so close …You…lived much longer then you were told.. I think of the times you said. you were so tired of living this way…you were tired,no energy,couldnt eat anything..always going to the Dr or hospital…You lost so much weight…could not sleep much..How i wish i could have done more for you….You seemed to be feeling better ..eating again…Then..I get the call of your passing..Shocked of the news..as your friend was(helped you so much)….I am so very sorry i did not call or talked to you that last week or so…but you know i loved you and you loved me as i have reread so many messages!…Now, Rest In Peace my dearest friend..you are no longer tired or. In pain ..fully healed….and I will see you again…Never forget you and All we shared..msn days and here….love,jade…..ps.its so hard not to call you or text ….to hear your voice…

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2022, 04:40:57 PM »
Jade,
I am so sorry, but I believe that foggy is sending you his love.

DeerHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2023, 07:17:30 AM »
Me too. My heart is heavy with grief at the loss of such a kind and funny friend. I will miss our conversations and our friendship. I will always remember the stories he told me about Jade and Creamy and their special bonds with him.