Author Topic: Police officer test  (Read 5453 times)

Police officer test
« on: November 13, 2018, 07:50:58 AM »
Police officer test

How do you tell the difference between an Australian Police Officer, a Canadian Police Officer an American Police Officer and a Scottish police officer?

QUESTION: You're on duty by yourself (don't ask why, you just are, and your Sergeant hates you) walking on a deserted street late at night.

Suddenly, an armed man with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife and lunges at you.

You are carrying your Police-issued Glock and you are an expert shot. However, you have only a split second to react before he reaches you.

What do you do ?

ANSWER:

Australian Police Officer:

Firstly, the Officer must consider the man's human rights.

1) Does the man look poor or oppressed ?

2) Is he newly arrived in this country and does not yet understand the law ?

3) Is this really a knife or a ceremonial dagger ?

4) Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack ?

5) Am I dressed provocatively ?

6) Could I run away ?

7) Could I possibly swing my gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand ?

😎 Should I try and negotiate with him to discuss his wrong-doings ?

9) Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it ?

10) Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway and what kind of message does this send to society ?

11) Does he definitely want to kill me or would he be content just to wound me ?

12) If I were to grab his knees and hold on, would he still want to stab and kill me ?

13) If I raise my gun and he turns and runs away, do I get blamed if he falls over, knocks his head
and kills himself ?

14) If I shoot and wound him and lose the subsequent court case, does he have the opportunity to
sue me, cost me my job, my credibility and the loss of my family home ?

Canadian Police Officer:

BANG !
American Police Officer:

BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG !

'Click' ... Reload ...

BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG ! BANG

Glasgow Police Officer:

"Heh, Jimmie. Drap the knife, noo, unless you want it stuck up yer arse!"
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 07:52:46 AM by º¤£ù示 »

sloobydoo

• View Profile
Re: Police officer test
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 01:39:19 PM »
I am a cop Sergeant on that roblox game. and that post of yours could be handy lol

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 05:38:10 AM »
Two married ladies go on holiday to the Caribbean and meet a muscular black guy. After a week of fantastic threesome sex, they ask his name. He says "My name's Snow" The ladies start laughing, he asks "What's so funny"? Their reply...

Our husbands will never believe we had 10 inches of fucking Snow in the Caribbean! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 08:33:25 PM »
;DLemon Squeeze

There once was a religious young woman who went to Confession.

Upon entering the confessional, she said, 'Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.'
The priest said, 'Confess your sins and be forgiven.'

The young woman said, 'Last night my boyfriend made passionate love to me seven times.'

The priest thought long and hard and then said, 'Squeeze seven lemons into a glass and then drink the juice.'

The young woman asked, 'Will this cleanse me of my sins?'

The priest said, 'No, but it will wipe that smile off of your face.'