Author Topic: intolerant and power abusing hosts in Open Minded  (Read 11074 times)

LoveDontHate

• View Profile
intolerant and power abusing hosts in Open Minded
« on: January 26, 2019, 08:25:12 PM »
This is to file a formal complaint against sweet and vipes for kicking me out of the room yesterday.  Sweet repeatedly abuses her "power" in the room, adhering to a double standard and singling me out.  additionally, whoever vipes is, kicked me out for 24 hrs which has now turned into a period of longer than 24 hrs because he's also on a power trip.

I'd like corrective action taken by these two for their abuse of power and gross intolerance when hosting.

Here's an example of me getting kicked out and the improper behavior of sweet:

[06:42p] ImJustScott : ImJustScott : one of my clients went to MT last summer....sent me pictures and I'm going this summer [06:40p] ›
Chipper_1950 went away. [06:40p]
 MaximusVIII : Hi tara [06:40p]
 ImJustScott : God's country to be sure [06:40p]
 Ä¦Ä®Ä¢Ä¦â‚¤Ð”ЙĐ€Я : Bg... i've been to the AZ memorial and several of the memorials in DC. very moving experiences.
[06:40p] › Chipper_1950 has left the conversation.
 [06:40p] punkrocker : amd i believe this one buffet was the one in Arkansas [06:40p]
 ImJustScott : oh ooops....sorry sweet [06:40p]
 kelilah : miles i cannot get it to send to u [06:40p]
 ^Bot_Sizzle : DJ Miles now playing: The Drifters - Saturday Night At The Movies (Single/LP Version) on [06:40p]
ĦĮĢĦ₤ДЙĐ€Я : they deeply affected me. [06:40p]
› Cupids 💕 FLY has joined the conversation. [06:40p]
› Lycranylon26 has joined the conversation. [06:40p]
punkrocker : food was all ways cold and not fresh [06:40p]
› Wild_jax has joined the conversation. [06:40p]
kelilah : i was listening to this earlier [06:40p]
› gymgirl has joined the conversation. [06:40p]
 punkrocker : someone called ramasy [06:41p]
 Ä¦Ä®Ä¢Ä¦â‚¤Ð”ЙĐ€Я : hi gymgirl [06:41p]
 gymgirl : hiiii [06:41p]
 SωєєтSмιƖєƇαηαɗα : dont be a jack ass scott [06:41p]
ʉۼ CrossRoads has left the conversation. [06:41p]
 Bgorilla : vietnam memorial was special too...been to Nam and even my full name...(unique spelling) is on the wall...was special and you are blessed highlander [06:41p]
 MissPenelope : gordon ramsay is just a foul mouthed git that sprinkles parsley on stuff [06:41p]
 ImJustScott : stop abusing your role sweet and I wouldn't have to be hammer shy [06:41p] ĦĮĢĦ₤ДЙĐ€Я : it was amazing to see them all
[06:42p] ImJustScott : there is some more proof
[06:43p] ImJustScott : and then she kicked me out

LoveDontHate

• View Profile
Re: intolerant and power abusing hosts in Open Minded
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 04:26:56 PM »
and STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL no response from the room owner.....surprise surprise huh?

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 07:20:27 PM »
Scott,

You and I have had a very adult conversation regarding no politics in the room, one of the very few rules we do have, repeatedly; we have asked you to stop talking politics while in our room, to which you have failed time and again to adhere to.

Our hosts do not abuse their power, they have direct orders to do the same to you and or anyone else violating such rules.  We run a room that is friendly and we try to make it drama free. 

Furthermore, the room is a privately owned room, which means the rules that are set by the owner are the ones that follow, and though we do fall under buzzen, we have the right to make the rules and apply these as we see fit. 

The solution to your problem is simple, adhere to the rule(s), find a new chat room of your pleasure, may I suggest Politicts Room, and or go to our room without complaint.

I hope this answer is suffcient to clear your concerns.

Eclissi

LoveDontHate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 09:28:07 PM »
Lissi,

I'm calling BS.  You look at what I copied and pasted into my original post.  Is there ANYTHING about politics in that?  Nope.  Yet, I got kicked out because sweet abuses her power as host.  I'm personally offended by your response.

Scott

LoveDontHate

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 06:04:17 PM »
Again....anpother uncalled for kick by sweet - I did NOTHING in violtion of any rule....but bc she is power hungry and doesn't like me, she kicked me out:

[05:59p] ImJustScott : what did he do that was in violation ot the COC?
[05:59p] › TravelingManX has joined the conversation.
[05:59p] › IconX_WhiteW0lf has joined the conversation.
[05:59p] Miles_Away : .on
[05:59p] ^Bot_Sizzle : Sizzle What's Playing ON
[05:59p] ^Bot_Sizzle : DJ Miles now playing: Robin Schulz & M-22 - Love Me Loud (Feat. Aleesia)
[05:59p] IconX_WhiteW0lf : i apologize again not me them u need
[05:59p] ♪DJ Tweet⚡♫☊ : or Wonder Woman Cross
[06:00p] › LooseMaverick has left the conversation.
[06:00p] ♪DJ Tweet⚡♫☊ :
[06:00p] Cle_ve : turn it up!
[06:00p] Dan1864 : uh oh. IP ban coming up.
[06:00p] › ruffedges has left the conversation.
[06:00p] IconX_WhiteW0lf : try it
[06:00p] IconX_WhiteW0lf : Kline
[06:00p] CrossRoads : yuppers
[06:00p] ^Bot_Sizzle : DJ Miles now playing: !million songs SIZZLE20! on
[06:00p] IconX_WhiteW0lf : i get around that too but u may not be worth it
[06:00p] You have been kicked out by SωєєтSмιƖєƇαηαɗα. Reason: ImJustScott/creating drama/15 minutes, i gave you every chance i could (ban 15 mins).
[06:00p] Disconnected.

LoveDontHate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 07:48:57 PM »
I am not angry at all.

Just tired of hosts kicking me out of the room for no reason.

In fact I just got kicked out again.....and I didn't say ANYTHING....and I would like an explanation

ƤȃρǻŴơłƒ

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 08:06:48 PM »
IAMSCOTT as per the instructions from the Buzzen Staff...as I understand them...this forum is used for communication between chatters who have issues with the owners / managers of the chat rooms.
OM is a adult chat room which abides by Buzzens COC and then of course we have a few room rules of our own......No discussion of children in a derogatory manner and of course animals in the same manner. While I personally do not have a issue with politics or religion, I leave that decision up to the managers/host...ALL who have agreed that neither should be discussed in chat as Buzzen has rooms specifically for both politics / religion. It seem both topics tend to bring out the worst in some who cannot discuss either topics in a adult and respectful manner.
That being said......you have tested the patience of both my host and managers and you seem to have singled out SweetsSmile and Vipes to vent your frustrations upon and you only seem to do this when neither I nor Eclissi are present in the room as when we are in the room and you are there,you say very little.
Since you have obvious issues with the staff and management of OM, I suggest you either find a room that you can feel comfortable in to discuss the topics you choose to discuss or.....open your own room..no doubt Chatters would welcome another room as I am sure Buzzen would as well.
I might add that both SweetSmile and Vipes do a great job of hosting as do the rest of the host and managers of OM...we all work to create a drama free chat room through the encouragement of using a wonderful feature Buzzen created for us...it's called "Ignore"
For some reason some folks just can't seem to grasp the simplicity of this simple feature.
The ban stands and this will be my final comment on this matter. I of course suggest you reach out to Eclissi,who is the room manager and see if you both can resolve this misunderstanding in a respectful adult like manner.......the choice is yours.
Have a nice day sir.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 08:09:46 PM by ƤȃρǻŴơłƒ »

LoveDontHate

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 11:46:48 AM »
Papa - thank you for responding.  But you didn't answer my question.

When you came into the room and banned me, I was not talking politics, I was not talking God, I was not doing anything in violation of any COC OR room rules.

I haven't singled out anyone, in fact, the two hosts you mentioned have actually singled me out! 

Have I talked politics in the room before? Yes.  Have I deservedly been kicked out as a result? Absolutely!  I am not disputing that.  I got a 24 hr boot the weekend before last (which frankly was sweet making up a reason as noted earlier in this thread) and since then I haven't talked ANY politics or religion.  That's why you popping in and banning me has caused me to ask questions.....

LoveDontHate

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 04:15:29 PM »
So Lissi.......based on the facts presented above, and the fact that Papa banned me for no COC or room rule violation, and he has passed this off on to you as room manager....why am I banned?

I deservedly got booted two weekends ago for talking politics...sweet was right in kicking me out for that....but I was reinstted and since that reinstatement I didn't violate any COC or room rule yet still got banned.

I keep asking for the reason for the ban, but no one is providing any documentation backing up or justifying why I was banned.

Thanks

LoveDontHate

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 05:28:26 PM »
Aaaaaaaaaaaand lissi STILL has not responded....either here or via private messages I have sent to her.......

ƤȃρǻŴơłƒ

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 08:59:02 PM »
We discussed your ban and all agreed that the ban stays. I think this conversation/post has gone on long enough,there will be no further comments from any of the management of OM concerning your ban.