Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 10871 times)

Re: Thank you
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2023, 07:06:10 PM »
First off, I want to send a shout out to my non lesbionic lover, Naughty Gurl.  I love you for not being judgmental of the stupid things I tell you.  I love you for the fun you add to the room.  Heck, I just all around love you. 
I have made a few friends in chat that I feel I can trust.  Some of you, I would like to know better but I would feel stalkerish to just whisper you.
LoyalBrute, aka Treasure to me, I want to play on the lawn with NG and Tinks.  Can we add a sprinkler? ... a slip n slide?...  something?

LoyalBrute

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2023, 02:51:33 PM »
Ok Tricia, just for you.

LB/TreasureHunter ;)

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2023, 12:11:06 PM »
Hi NG...I've been chatting for more than 25 years and I, too, remember and have actually kept in touch with some fantastic folks I met in the rooms. Thank goodness there's the iggy button for the creeps. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a tough time, but I'm glad you have some chat angels to lean on. I don't say much when I'm in the room anymore, but if you need one more angel, I'm a good listener. Hang in there...this too shall pass!

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2023, 06:28:45 AM »
 8)...Woohoo!!!! grabs her snorkel, goggles & sunscreen and jets over to Brutus's lawn, scooping NG & Trichyone up on the way. All the while humming away to     8) Kokomo.......  :D ;D

Lia_8114

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2023, 06:20:59 PM »
If you haven't tried Mulino Bianco Chicche yet, you're wasting your time. Hurry up and try this melt-in-your-mouth biscuit with a pleasant flavour. Made entirely of chocolate, it will never leave anyone indifferent. Hurry up and taste it and you will definitely not regret spending your money. And the handy packaging will make it easy to carry or picnic. So you will always be with your favourite biscuits!

Allannollan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2023, 04:08:17 PM »
Thanks I love it too. But also games that can bring income and emotions like parimatch jetx