Author Topic: Some radom thoughts for those of us who chat.  (Read 6752 times)

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
Some radom thoughts for those of us who chat.
« on: March 15, 2020, 06:18:15 PM »
The room you are chatting in was most likely paid for by an individual who asked you for nothing in return.
The Sysops, guides and the other people working behind the scenes to provide you with a free chatroom, are not paid, they volunteer.
A host can only do so much to help you in any given situation...they have a room owner to report to. Things take time, we all have lives, real lives to deal with that for me, is a priority.
To bash a host, a sysop, a guide and the room and the owner proving you with free entertainment (that they paid for)  says more about your character and faults then it says about them or whatever the situation maybe.
If you can't be grateful, at least be quiet, no one, especially me, wants to ready your negativity.
Bring it to my whisper...it may take time for me to reach the owner, but I assure I tell them everything they need to know.
In a world, literally, a world where we have no idea what any of our futures will be, be kind, use ignore and for the love of whatever you worship...find something to be happy about!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 06:20:27 PM by naüghty gürl »

Sfty

• View Profile
Re: Some radom thoughts for those of us who chat.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 11:20:20 PM »
amen.....thats why we loveya naughty  :-* ;)

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 06:34:10 AM »
Very well said!   :) :-*

Kyrielle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2020, 11:46:14 AM »
Can someone tell me why I was banned from Open Minded ?

Kyrielle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2020, 11:55:18 AM »
Nevermind. I found out. I'd cupped and uncupped too many times in a short amount of time. It's all good.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2020, 02:16:31 PM »
Yes if you cup and uncup to many times the script kicks to prevent the room from flooders, or at least that was what I was told.

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 10:14:17 AM »
Thank you NG .. Love you!  :-*

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2020, 11:38:28 AM »
Amen. Whatever room you visit, you are a GUEST in that room. Your hosts, like any other hosts, can decline to allow a guest for any reason or for no reason. You're free to not visit where you don't feel you're treated well, but to persist in visiting where you're not kindly welcomed is a CHOICE, a choice that indicates you go out of your way in seeking abuse. Perhaps you enjoy the abuse, enjoy making a martyr of yourself and then making much of yourself on account of your voluntary martyrdom.

In my favorite room this behavior is called "the stick game."
1. Poke poke poke with stick, needle needle needle, until you provoke retaliation.
2. Cry out loudly that you've been victimized and have a good wallow in self pity.
3. Repeat.

Compared to the bedlam and anarchy of unmoderated chat, Buzzen is a paradise. Thanks to all the Buzzen owners and hosts, to the people behind the scenes who make Buzzen the superior chat experience it is.