Author Topic: Banned from OM?  (Read 2734 times)

Banned from OM?
« on: May 17, 2020, 11:44:16 PM »
Why was I banned from open minded?
 I have not broken any coc rules as far as I know..please let me know
Girlrunningwild

Re: Banned from OM?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2020, 10:24:57 AM »
We have a family of 5 and don't understand why we were banned from om. Please help us to get back in! Main account is girlrunningwild and slave 1217 yearthank
again ..

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 02:28:27 PM »
 A family of five that scrolls through nicknames and trolls the room.  Of course you do, dear.

Slave 1217

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 03:07:23 PM »
I have never ever trolled!I did and mouth one only after he did me and I said I was sory..Thought naughty girl accepted it...Once again I am very sorry please forgive me and won't do it again if given second chance!

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2020, 05:09:31 PM »
lmao@this ;D yeah sure yall just chat together at the same time in the living room, right? And share a toothbrush, too? Maybe take turns wearing the good pair of underwear?

jiminct does the CT stand for Communist Tsar? Is your name Ivan? Do you like much soviet bear comrade?

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2020, 08:13:43 PM »
Why does gurlrunningwild and slave girl, which  are the same person, need 2 accounts?
Let me guess, you are a bunch of sorority sisters and all 5 of you all chat from the sane computer.
How stupid do you take us for?
Don't you realize these things can be checked?
Open Minded will not be allowing 1 person to use multiple accounts any longer. The only reason people need more than 1 account is because they are up to no good and they are deceiving people.
We, the hosts in Open Minded, feel that it is our responsibility to protect our chatters, some of whom have been with us since the rooms conception.
They have been loyal to us and we are going to be loyal and protective of them.
That is the way it is. Feel free to take your deceitful nature some where else. Thank you.