Author Topic: Having a passport for a bouncer  (Read 12982 times)

yesinkatle6

• View Profile
Having a passport for a bouncer
« on: June 18, 2020, 02:32:54 PM »
Hi,
I have a bouncer in my rooms, but a lot of time are deconnect by the server.
The real problem i meet is how to do for the bouncer have a passport to enter on server. Now it's coming as guest and i can't put a connection script in there. It's ZNC bouncer i use. Have you a possibility to make an auto identification by a command as example /register email password ?
Thanx192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 04:19:31 PM by yesinkatle6 »

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Having a passport for a bouncer
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 03:51:19 PM »
You would have to talk to znc in order to have them support Buzzen. Buzzen does not have a standard IRC Connection. As such the client ( in this case znc ) would have to support the connection protocol. Anyone from the dev team can contact us and we can give them information on the protocol.

Bowers

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 12:45:23 AM »
Hi,

I installed and configured ZNC and then configured an IRC client (HexChat client in Fedora 22). But I cannot add Buzzen as an IRC client. No information about ZNC support or how to contact them directly.

Steve

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 08:04:06 PM by Eyecu »

arnosavard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 04:38:03 AM »
Hi,

I installed and configured ZNC and then configured an IRC client (HexChat client in Fedora 22). But I cannot add Buzzen as an IRC client. No information about ZNC support or how to contact them directly.

Steve

Maggie_BCN

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2021, 05:31:59 PM »
You would have to talk to znc in order to have them support Buzzen. Buzzen does not have a standard IRC Connection. As such the client ( in this case znc ) would have to support the connection protocol. Anyone from the dev team can contact us and we can give them information on the protocol.