Author Topic: R.I.P. Jenna  (Read 13004 times)

ScootahGurl

• View Profile
Re: R.I.P. Jenna
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2020, 10:41:56 PM »
RIP Our Dear Friend, Jenna!

Tom n Fla

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2020, 07:54:09 AM »
Even though we only knew each other in chat you were a true friend R.I.P my friend God Bless You.

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2020, 01:39:00 PM »
I knew that I wanted to say something, but I had to wait.  I had to pause and think, what could I write that wouldn't have Jenna saying something like, "Omg, really?  You're going to write THAT?!  Don't you fucking write that!"  God, how I will miss her wit!

What could I possibly say that hasn't already been stated?!  She was so incredibly original!  She had a brilliant mind and a wicked sense of humor.  She NEVER compromised her ideals and would go toe to toe with anyone that she felt was acting in an unjust manner.  How admirable is that?!  Especially in a place like a chat room.  How easy it could have been for her to simply sign on, create a completely fake persona, stir shit up, and then leave.  But that simply was NOT her character.  I will miss my girl crush.  I will miss our shared love of music, vocabulary, and YA fiction.

I pray for peace and comfort to cover the hearts of all who loved her.  I know that most of us only tend to meet via a computer screen, but the bonds are no less valuable or cherished.  All of the beautiful words that have been shared in honor of Jenna are proof of just how valuable these relationships will remain.

R.I.P. Jenna

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2020, 12:35:11 AM »
R.I.P. Dear Jenna 
I will and do miss you.

« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2020, 09:16:33 AM »
Dear Jenna,

I so wanted to post when I read this but I was locked out and I could not.  My heart still hurts with this news. You always had my back and gave me my special greeting  I still do not want to believe this. I will miss you and think of you every single day.  May you rest in love my dear Jenna.  I love you.

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2020, 12:57:01 PM »
Jenna, it's Brice. I really don't know much detailed info about you but you were my good friend regardless. You were always friendly, nice, kind, supportive. I can't believe you're gone and I will forever miss our chats. People like you are hard to find. RIP.

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2020, 08:37:00 PM »
Jenna ... I miss you .... till we meet again someday xoxo <3

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2020, 05:28:37 PM »
Miss you more than I can express.

She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes;
Thus mellowed to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.