Author Topic: Banned from Twisted Trivia  (Read 6979 times)

Jacob

• View Profile
Banned from Twisted Trivia
« on: October 09, 2020, 01:53:08 PM »
I got banned because im stupid and was putting wrong answer i would love to know what i did wrong because i thought you guys liked me
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Re: Banned from Twisted Trivia
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 12:28:20 PM »
I just want to set the record straight, especially for the trolls and troublemakers on buzzen.

If your name is on the banned list, you seriously violated our room's rules. We never ban people out of levity or because they are stupid; instead, we always point out their mistakes and give them time. Sadly if they don't make amends, they are banned.
And if you are banned then you must wait until the end of the year because your ban will not be lifted. And we refuse to spend time to banned people.
So please don't act like you didn't know or what ever, Its our right to ban who ever we want.

Also it serves no purpose to vent about your "feelings" on the Buzzen forum because we won't reply any longer here.

Do you wish to dispute your ban?
Visit and message our Facebook page. Twisted Trivia
http://m.me/TriviaAllHours

-Twisted Trivia