Author Topic: The smoothness and speed with which everything runs on PS5 cannot be overstated.  (Read 846 times)

rio22

• View Profile
One of my biggest gripes with the PS4 was how slow certain aspects of the user interface were. While playing a game, accessing parties, or looking at Trophies, bringing up menus will always lag or have a significant latency. I can accomplish whatever I need on the PS5 and it's lightning quick.

It's wonderful to be able to experience this change.

PS: If possible, please make the trophy list vertical.
https://router-net.com/pt
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 04:56:59 AM by rio22 »

millsjoan

• View Profile
I definitely agree, the PS5 already have undergone a lot of trials and beta testings.

roof replacement parma | roof replacement near me

janejones4237

• View Profile
It's my pleasure to find this amazing website who provides mostly unseen information about every single topic. construction services ottawa

chavesarlene4

• View Profile
Roofers Fort Mcmurray is so trendy right now. We have to try their services.

CrystalBrown

• View Profile
I tried many roofing services but the best roofing construction services is Roofing Contractors Eugene OR .

joeanderson

• View Profile
I thought i am the only one experiencing the lag. I'm currently playing while waiting for my tax report and the game is still slow. Maybe an upgrade will help, right?

alleexx

• View Profile
I would really love to have PS5. I want to try its smoothness. www.sandiegomoldremovalservices.com/