Author Topic: room will not finish loading  (Read 25930 times)

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: room will not finish loading
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 12:51:34 AM »
What browser are you using Deb56, if you are using microsoft edge on the latest windows build edge is broken for flash on a lot of places, you will either have to switch to Internet Explorer (once you login to buzzen click the three dots in the top right and open with internet explorer) or use another browser like Chrome or Firefox. We are working on a new webchat to move away from flash and these issues but no eta at this time when it will be finished.

Darrett

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2017, 04:25:33 AM »
every time i have problems here, i get bullshit advice! if you have a site run it right!

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2017, 01:24:16 PM »
I assure you we do "run the site right". We have no control over 3rd party applications such as Flash and how various browsers now deal with it. We are in the process of building a non-flash connection.

Frañk

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2017, 07:32:21 AM »
 >:( you will always get one n00b called Darrett if you can do better Darrett show us mister brain dead  ;D err0r you are doing a fine job

Seeker84

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2017, 05:23:13 AM »
Dudes got a point though - this has been a problem for awhile - I worked IT - time is money

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2017, 03:19:50 PM »
We have found a solution for Microsoft Edge users. Make sure you have cleaned your cache and you should be able to get the alert to allow flash for the chat page.

Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2017, 10:45:08 AM »
I disagree Seeker84 ... running a chat network is never going to be easy and if only people could understand that maybe ... even as you said you are IT  ;) problems occur ... why yell bullshit when it doesn't suit them ... there are better ways of expressing yourself ... the helpdesk comes to mind ... voice your dissent there ... then staff can figure out what is going wrong and hopefully correct the issue ... jumping down someone's throat isn't the way even in IT  :D   

Seeker84

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2017, 06:11:00 AM »
By saying the dude has a point - I'm *JUMPING* down someone's throat?  - ::rolls eyes:: Easily offended these days

Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2017, 03:25:15 AM »
I'm *JUMPING* down someone's throat?

That wasn't a reference to your comment ... That was just an expressing of words

Seeker84 I do have a spare pair of glasses ;)  :D  :D  :D

Seeker84

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2017, 07:06:56 AM »
You can keep them, apparently you need the backup. ::smirk::

Danny

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2017, 03:06:59 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   ;) :-*