Author Topic: Emoticon requests  (Read 4943 times)

Taurian

• View Profile
Re: Emoticon requests
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2017, 08:13:02 PM »
Could we have a WAND emoticon so that when we wave it, it says ignore.  Would make a few females happy and we can wave them at males that piddle us off.  Thanks Error.

Billvert

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2017, 01:59:02 AM »
Is it possible to have an emote where someone is poking another ones eyes  out ....... just a way of saying stay out of my conversation.  thanks you :) https://i.imgflip.com/138mbt.jpg

X____________

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2017, 04:50:47 AM »
An exemplary suggestion Billvert, I commend you and let us pray your most excellent request is considered on merit and not as an adjunct to some misguided manifestation of form.

Regards

Blake LeFarge

m0uSeofDooooM

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2017, 01:53:26 AM »
Which deities shall we pray to ?    ;)

X____________

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2017, 02:44:36 AM »
Mouse an exemplary post and thank you. I suggest, and this is entirely up to the individual that no deity should be worshipped, given the fact that all things stem from the mind, all thoughts are generated in the mind, in fact reality is a product of mind.

I trust this assists you in some way, I am available for further discussion should this be of benefit to you.

Signed

X___ Deity

soxy1

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2017, 07:13:16 AM »
IF I may, I still suggest the removal of this hideous emote, it follows me, people use it to taunt me , tease me, degrade me,  and hurt my tiny itty bitty chat feelings (ttm) < needs to go.........I am sure I am far from alone in desire to have "IT" removed, or publicly banished , please take this as serious as ummmm a little fluffy white cloud in the sky, they both bother me about to the same level , thanks you for your time, please concider  my request....... and thank you for allowing me to waste ummm about 30 secs of your life , take care, love you all and have a great day ......

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2017, 10:03:41 PM »
I would like to request that the Halloween emotie: (fn) which looks like an annoyed Frankenstein (lol) be enabled year-round. I understand taking it off the menu except during Halloween season, but it would be nice if I could at least type the code in still, because I use that emotie a lot. LOL

Thanks for your consideration.

« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2018, 02:21:29 PM »
can we have a Bass player musical emote to complete the set of instruments?