Author Topic: Lack of productivity  (Read 2270 times)

malinkastrong

Lack of productivity
« on: September 15, 2022, 12:47:45 PM »
   I think this is familiar to business owners, but I've been dealing with the problem of low employee productivity lately. I think I need to find some business solution to streamline my workflow.

Wrench

• View Profile
Re: Lack of productivity
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 04:24:10 AM »
   I think this is familiar to business owners, but I've been dealing with the problem of low employee productivity lately. I think I need to find some business solution to streamline my workflow.

Bradley did not want to be stabbed in the butt.

But it was not Bradleys day.

Always remember a broken promise, is a lot like a child's pinwheel. You have to be yourself, or at least within the confines. Until the particular inaccuracy, particular unusually, that should be the ultimate determining factor in about the experience, heart of a champion, margarine hat. Always yes except when no and the related positions of the next factors to the levels of usurpment and missed chances of sharks not in water of wetness. Book therefor tacos tree. Smeghead.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 04:25:57 AM by the FIST 👊  »

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 06:16:56 PM »
Margine hat ... water of wetness ... taco tree ... I agree with the FIST 100% here ... well done man!!

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
Re: Lack of productivity Comment for THE FIST
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 06:24:26 PM »
I have no idea what you are tawkin about.

But I will defend to the death (maybe not death, or serious bodily injury, perhaps just inconvenience) your right to say it!

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 04:50:18 PM »
Does this "calculator" give back rubs?
Butt rubs?
No? Well damn :(

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 10:00:06 PM »
How are you guys doing?