Author Topic: Come play in our trivia match!  (Read 864 times)

Come play in our trivia match!
« on: November 17, 2023, 04:39:34 PM »
Hello ladies and gentlemen!  The Twisted Trivia chatroom hosts a weekly trivia match where we compete against each other in a team format.  In this week's match we will be learning about some famous females who have made notable contributions to our world.  The match will take place TODAY (Friday, November 17) @ 11PM London time.  So it starts in about an hour and 20 minutes!  ALL are welcome!  Hope to see you in Twisted Trivia!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2023, 04:45:07 PM by eαst♥coαst♥gırl »

VernonOlson

• View Profile
Re: Come play in our trivia match!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2024, 12:28:15 PM »
Hello ladies and gentlemen!  The Twisted Trivia chatroom hosts a weekly trivia match where we compete against each other in a team format.  In this week's match we will be learning about some famous females who have made notable contributions to our world.  The match will take place TODAY (Friday, November 17tunnel rush) @ 11PM London time.  So it starts in about an hour and 20 minutes!  ALL are welcome!  Hope to see you in Twisted Trivia!

This post effectively piques my interest and makes me want to participate in the Twisted Trivia night. Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely be there.

cityharras

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 08:56:57 PM »
Hello ladies and gentlemen!  The Twisted Trivia chatroom hosts a weekly trivia match where we compete against each other in a team format.  In this week's match we will be learning about some famous females who have made notable contributions to our world.  The match will take place TODAY (Friday, November 17) @ 11PM London time.  So it starts in about an hour and 20 minutes!  ALL are welcome!  Hope to see you in Twisted Trivia!
Really fascinating. It is unknown when this year's competition is planned to take place. I watched that match and really liked that format. It leads to more extensive knowledge.

plonkarchivist

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 09:38:13 PM »
Quite intriguing. The schedule for this year's competition is currently unknown. I observed that game and appreciated the format; it encourages a broader understanding. doodle baseball