Author Topic: Jeankid memory  (Read 1600 times)

Jeankid memory
« on: March 30, 2023, 08:24:23 PM »
Just would like to say Jeankid (my chat sistah) will be greatly missed...  :'( we had sad news tonight that she probably won't make it thru the night...She was a wonderful lady and friend to lots in chat...I will miss her so very much...She will be going to heaven soon with her daughter...We love you Jean and you will not be forgotten....We always had so much fun on Country night and Bottom's up night...Love (L)(L)(L)

__™

• View Profile
Re: Jeankid memory
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2023, 08:35:57 PM »
My thoughts are with her 
May her journey to her  daughter bring her happiness

Jon

~Chaotic~

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 08:39:29 PM »
I am so sad to hear this, she was always so sweet and fun in chat  :(

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 09:08:00 PM »
This is such sad news, jeankid was one of the good ones, condolences to all of her family in and outside of chat, she will be greatly missed.  RIP sweet, kind, wonderful jean (f). (Hugs to you too Glittzy).

ozboss

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 09:56:01 PM »
dunno what to say jeangirl other than you are one of the nicest of those in chat we gonna truely miss ya

cant not do this but

ROOM ANNOUNCEMENT ::::::: JEAN WANTS WISPAS RIGHT NOW

enjoy the journey and stay safe outa harms way x

North™

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2023, 10:48:14 PM »
Jean was the third leg of the three amigos (Jeankid, Speedy, Muskokathang,) from the 40-55 room and then the 50`s Bistro. I do miss her giving me heck
I would tease her, she got mad but never was nasty, part of the many reasons I liked her so much.
Fairwell my friend, rest among the angels. We shall meet again. Musk

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2023, 03:38:02 AM »

jeankid, you are a rare and beautiful soul.
Rest well sweet lady.
God's love and blessings to you and your family.

Fill your heart with prayers, love and light,
And in their awesome truth take nascent flight,
Upon your fledgling angel wings,
And soar in skies where all love sings.

You will be missed

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 10:59:11 AM »
Definitely one of the nicest chatters.  My condolences to all who held a special place in their heart for Jeankid. 

Thank you for letting everyone know, Glitters.

WM

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2023, 11:10:15 PM »
Keep Jean in your prayers, she has been put on oxygen now...we love you Jean and we are all praying for you sistah

TrufflesGalore

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2023, 11:13:55 PM »
JeanKid was one of a kind.  She was kind, funny and loved her Country Music and I feel very blessed to have been her friend.  Sheneda and I had planned a trip down to see Jean in July.  So sad we won't be able to meet up with her now.  I know she has already put  her request in for her country songs to be played,,,up in heaven.  Rest in Peace my friend,,,love you.
TrufflesGalore
I just read Glitters last post
Keep Fighting Jean,,,we are praying for you,,,love love love you.
Truff
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 11:17:00 PM by Truffles_Galore »

DoomedBishop

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2023, 07:43:43 AM »
I did not get a chance to meet her, I am sad to say.  I last talked to her in Truffy's room.  She was a truly kind person...one of the nicest chatters one will ever know.  I will make sure she is not forgotten in 50s Bistro...well, they might already know...I will approach the owner and find out.  Thank you, Glitters, for passing on the news.

Mark

Hacksaw4954

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2023, 03:41:14 PM »
Every minute spent in chat with Jean is a blessing. Back in the day, my wife and Jean were chat buddies. On a trip we had the pleasure of an hour or two of her company at the McDonalds across from the court house. Jean is a real country gal and a true sweet heart. Chat won't be the same with out her. Thank you Jean, we love you...Rest in peace
« Last Edit: April 02, 2023, 02:04:20 AM by Hacksaw4954 »

♥ Sasha ♥

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2023, 01:46:27 AM »
Jean was a rare type of chatter who left lasting impressions on everyone she chatted with.  My thoughts and prayers are with jean and her family.  Glitters, thank you for letting us know.  You have my thoughts, prayers, and love.  You will be sorely missed jean :'(