Author Topic: Bye Miles.  (Read 2040 times)

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
Bye Miles.
« on: August 27, 2023, 10:19:19 PM »
I have said enough "goodbyes" to people I care about, to know I never want to ever say it again.
Instead I will say this, knowing you have been a joy, a rare type of joy that is seldom ever found in chat.
I hope that wherever life takes you, you will come back to us and visit from time to time.
You don't know this, so, I will tell you, during some of my darkest days, I would tune into the radio, and you would be there, with your lighthearted commentary on life and witty banter with people, That made a big difference to me, Bright lights shine on everyone.
You are kind, in a world that can often be cruel and uncaring, there are people like you, spreading kindness and joy.
I will miss you more than I can ever express.

Be safe and happy Miles, you deserve it.
Love you,
MJ (K)(L)(PF)

Re: Bye Miles.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2023, 10:25:39 PM »
Miles, I want to thank you for introducing me to some music that I never would have found on my own.  It's been a pleasure listening to your show and I agree with Nawty about you being a nice human being.  Hopefully one day, you will return to DJ for us.  Enjoy your free time.  Thanks again!!!

♔LαdψDI🎧

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 10:52:29 PM »
Miles you will always have a special place in my heart.  The music, the laughter and playing Adam and my Spanish music.  I love you Miles, Forever and always.  My Friend, My Heart.  Thank you for all the fun music and for your friendship that is forever!. TE QUIERO MUCHO!  :-* :-*

ozboss

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2023, 03:10:12 AM »
Miles I am completely shocked as you have looked after your listeners at all times and that includes putting up with me. We are losing too many dj's of late some taken fron us through tragedies and others because of pressures. i can say with all honesty it is always a pleasure listening to you and hope you come back to us one day. Stay the guy you are, safe and happy in whatever you do. Gonna miss you m8

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2023, 01:29:10 PM »
It's been a pleasure having you DJ for all these years Miles. You will be dearly missed. I hope you come back to us soon  :-* :-* :-*

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2023, 03:00:29 PM »

I can’t believe we’re saying good-bye to what was the sexiest voice on Relay Radio. Your shows were phenomenal, Miles! I could tell you put a lot of work into them! Your birthday bashes in particular, were loads of fun! You had a fab ability to know exactly what songs to choose! Thank goodness you never listened to Avlee, and played Christmas music! LOL You were soooooo charming Miles! I loved your sense of humour! Your dj style was first-class all the way! You will be missed! ❤️ *hugs*…..Kitten! 🐾🥰💃🕺🎵🎤

M𝔢lly™

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2023, 06:46:28 PM »
Bon Voyage Miles, I wish you smooth seas and sunshine, you will be missed :-*

CreamScones

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2023, 12:48:55 AM »
Hi Miles, You know I have always enjoyed your shows and I will miss you as a person and as a Dj on relay radio.  From day one as a DJ you were just so smooth and professional!  I loved all the Birthday Bashes you hosted!  I hope you have a wonderful retirement!  Hopefully you will come and chat with us!  I agree with each of the people befor me on this page that you are wonderful!!  I will miss you my friend.  Come back and visit us as a regular chatter soon!!  xoxoxoxo

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2023, 02:56:23 AM »
good luck with whatever you move on to miles dear 

i will miss the jazz and big band show, it always made my sunday :)

i loved our lil chats about music and old hollywood.

i will think of you every time i see groucho sing lydia the tatooed lady.

don`t be a stranger and god bless you

Penny (k)

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2023, 10:57:40 AM »
Miles i'm sad to see you go because not only are you one awesome guy YOU are a great Entertainer!!!  I know you love it too because it shows everytime you take the air!!!  Love you Miles and I hope and pray that you come join us again one day!!!  God Bless you and enjoy whatever it is that has taken you from us... We will Miss you sooooooooooooooooooo Much (K) love you Miles you have been one of the best Dj brothers a girl could ask for as all of my brothers are and my Dj Sis.. big hugs and much love (L)

Italian_LA

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2023, 11:26:18 AM »
Hello Miles Awayyyyyyyyyy, I hope you enjoy retirement, have a good one and come back soon and say hello, now i don't have to keep  one eye on you anymore in chat.lol  8) ;) 

Mario  ;)

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2023, 04:21:19 PM »

Thank you all so much for your generous thoughts and your good wishes.  Each of you holds a unique place in my heart and I have many wonderful memories, because of you.  Best wishes to you all and best of health, as well (Mario you should really have that eye checked out, it seems to always be looking where it ought not ;)  ) Keep in touch in the seasons to come.
God bless you all,
Miles

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2023, 07:25:30 PM »
You're well deserving of all the accolades Miles, I will miss your shows!

__™

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2023, 08:19:25 PM »
Miles Good Luck you always  had an impressive playlist Jazz is a hard market you sold it well.
I know many of your fans  respected your knowledge as well. Something only   Dj's understand ;) that Addiction
Good luck in your future
Jon

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2023, 02:24:50 AM »
Miles just reading the thread, Im always late to the party haha you were always a great Dj and even though I didn’t know all of your songs you were always a Real Gentleman and always said hello, I will miss seeing you on Buzzen, please stop in occasionally.
 Monicaslovely xx