Author Topic: Chat Crap  (Read 1197 times)

__™

• View Profile
Chat Crap
« on: October 03, 2023, 06:32:32 PM »
I began my chattin lifestyle when Msn was still young; I’ve hosted, co-owned and owned rooms.
Some old Msner’s might recall a room named Married and Chattin 3… , it was an all hammer room.
Members of our community received a brown hammer and we had 12 Golds no Super Owner. This was in the days of /pass code
We had rules of Chatiquette
No Brown could ban without asking a Gold
If someone kicked or banned someone for an unjust reason they were also kicked

More importantly we Never discussed other rooms business
Nor promoted another room , its Rude

Chat is a lifestyle for some of us
Over the many years I feel like a McDonalds, over one million people I’ve chatted with LOL..
Some  have been complete  Morons and others have become true friends.
Here’s what I don’t understand about the “competition” for some and “the My rooms better than your room crap “:
We are suppose to be Adults with many different attitudes and tastes or perversions, yet who are any of us to Judge another?
If you can’t get along with someone or a certain room then find one you are comfortable in it’s literally that Easy..

CreamScones

• View Profile
Re: Chat Crap
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 07:50:10 PM »
Makes perfect sense to me.  People should be able to go to any room or multiple rooms without judgement. 

M𝔢lly™

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2023, 10:01:55 PM »
Cripes Jon I'm with you there, that would be like NBC posting commercials on CBS, who is playing commercials on ABC.  Visit a few rooms, but respect them, don't post links to other rooms (or music links while a dj is playing), and be in the moment, dont be commenting on other places.  Let's not be troglodytes, I refuse to cut down another rain forest to supply you with clubs.  There are too many good people in Buzzen, you're going to miss knowing them if you spend your chat time unwisely,
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 12:11:48 AM by Melody™ »

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2023, 06:44:46 AM »
Jon WTF is a matter with you? This is the internet, stop making PERFECT SENSE, it's such a rarity online!!!  ;D ;D

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2023, 01:50:11 PM »
WHERE'S MY ONION RINGS???

♔LαdψDI🎧

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2023, 01:58:09 PM »
LOL VIPES! :-*

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2023, 03:36:03 PM »
Jon.. Miss yer font!!! Much love and stuff... and yes, let's be mature adults and enjoy chat for a change!!! (l)