Author Topic: POETRY by X______________  (Read 8195 times)

mouseofdoom

• View Profile
Re: POETRY by X______________
« Reply #120 on: March 31, 2018, 02:54:53 AM »
Greetings X_____. Good afternoon friend.  I trust you and yours are enjoying the Easter weekend in our sun-drenched nation free of the tamperings of balls and such.
I had to respond immediately when I read your response "unjustly restricted yet so free". Ow, that had me thinking.

mouseofdoom ~(,,  ,,">

syloxRANDALL

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 31, 2018, 05:27:25 PM »
Freedom cannot be restrained by the actions of others, freedom is a place to be obtained from within, an inpenetrable fortress, once attained never to be compromised, outside influences are mere delusions and are a reflection of the distracted mind, a manifestation if you will to be let go of, not clung to, never to be allowed to fester. Like a flame passing from one candle to another, ceaseless in procession, maintain vigilence and be free.

Jonathan:

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 09:01:32 PM by JONofLOVE »

syloxRANDALL

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2018, 05:34:34 PM »
This forum exudes so much positive energy, I have just read all pages and it is a journey, interspersed with some comment that is irrelevant, (read plagiarism) in all I felt emotion and vitality,  so lacking in so many forums where anonimity is licence to spew forth vile rhetoric, (read plagiarism), no such thing exists in this poets expose, as the positive vibrations overwhelm  the negative, to this I say to X_____ continue for human kind.

Appreciated

Sylox Randall

SuGs

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2018, 05:48:03 PM »
This is some of the most beautiful literature that I have ever read. It is so deep and profound and it is almost beyond my comprehension.
It brought a tear to my vagina.

mouseofdoom

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2018, 03:26:43 AM »
Sugs lolz. A note of sarcasm perhaps ? Having  no medical training on matters pertaining to gynaecology I am quite perplexed. X______'s forum of poetry can trigger the full spectrum of human emotion. Tears may form in a variety of bodily regions including one's  nether regions.

Regards,

mouseofdoom

Ama74

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 06, 2018, 05:34:47 PM »
My soul needs you...why can't I find you :'(

« Reply #126 on: Today at 05:58:21 AM »
Roses are red, violets are blue, your poetry sucks, and so do you.