Author Topic: xmas eve  (Read 886 times)

ozboss

• View Profile
xmas eve
« on: December 22, 2023, 12:33:37 AM »
Dj Miles is doing a Xmas eve gig from 9pm est. of course he will rock as usual tune in to https://www.galaxy-radio.com/player.php
what a great bunch of dj's on Galaxy radio, thank you all

VillageGirl

• View Profile
Re: xmas eve
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 12:40:06 AM »
awesome I wasnt sure what time. I'll be there! ;) ;) ;)

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2023, 01:13:55 AM »
Love you guys!! Thank you for all your support.. Besos!! "La Loca" de Galaxy Radio.. Dj DIamond!  ;)  :-* :-*

♔LαdψDI🎧

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2023, 11:56:43 AM »
Join and send your greeting to Miles to play and share your greeting! .  No matter where you chat !  Lets all enjoy the holidays as a chat family .. Besos  :-*

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2023, 09:58:32 AM »
Please remember to join Dj Miles tomorrow! 9pm Est and send your voice clip greeting. Merry Christmas  Buzzen chatters!!  FELIZ NAVIDAD  :-* :- May Santa bring everything you wish for~ Besos  :-* ;)

♔LαdψDI🎧

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2023, 09:18:42 PM »
 :-*

ozboss

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2023, 01:52:04 AM »
Di thank you for a fantastic memory of josh show today our Xmas eve. He woulda got a kick out of it to the max

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2023, 03:31:45 AM »
Thank you guys too! Celebrating a great person/DJ. Great Night for sure. Hope all can make it to our (USA) Christmas Eve Celebration. XOXO

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2023, 12:06:06 PM »

Wow! Wow! Wow! One of the best Christmas Eve chat parties I’ve ever attended! Miles, you & your sexy voice put on a fabulous show last night! I don’t think I sat down the whole time! Lots of dancing & good laughs! I can’t remember the last time I had a lovelier time! You had quite the mix of music, with a touch of Christmas thrown in! Everyone’s requests were played! Lots of wonderful voice clips from many chatters! It doesn’t get any better than that! Thank-you again so much Miles, for making my Christmas Eve so special! *hugs*…..Kitten! 🐾❤️👄
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 09:30:45 AM by TrashyKitten »