Author Topic: Nic change.  (Read 969 times)

nawkturnał

• View Profile
Nic change.
« on: December 22, 2023, 05:25:44 PM »
Trying to make a Christmas nic, and when I do, it logs me out to the login page. I cleared my Edge history, cookies, and cache. What's the issue here?

ulotrichous

• View Profile
Re: Nic change.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2024, 02:52:50 AM »
One possible reason you are being logged out of the login page when attempting to create a Christmas nickname is that the website or app does not allow you to change your nickname, or that the nickname you are attempting to use is already taken, invalid, or inappropriate. In that case, you may need to contact the website or app support team to see if they can assist you with your issue. geometry dash

Another possibility for why you are being logged out of the login page when attempting to create a Christmas nic is a problem with your browser settings, internet connection, or device. In that case, you might want to try some of the following troubleshooting steps:

• Restart your browser, device, or router to try again.

• Update your browser to the most recent version and see if the problem persists.

• Test a different browser, device, or network to see if it works.

• Disable any extensions, plugins, or add-ons that may be interfering with the website or app, then try again.

• Scan your device for viruses, malware, or spyware that could impair your browser's performance and security.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 03:19:46 AM by ulotrichous »

Doets1947

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 01:29:30 AM »
Try disabling all your extensions and then create a new nic.

nawkturnał

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 03:16:28 PM »
I removed all extensions, and it won't let me change my nic. What is the next step in this process??

nawkturnał

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 03:37:21 PM »
This issue continues when I use Chrome, Edge, DuckDuckGo & Firefox. So I know it's not a web browser issue.

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 04:25:11 PM »
I resset the count to zero warlock try again if you have more issues let me know and i can do it for you.

‐Syntex‐

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 12:58:34 PM »
I'm having the same problem, I try to modify my nic and it logs me out no matter what web browser I use. Why does this keep happening and what's the resolution to it?