Author Topic: Politics w/o borders.  (Read 1634 times)

nawkturnał

• View Profile
Politics w/o borders.
« on: January 19, 2024, 03:44:12 PM »
BCN staff need to look into this room since it's a paid room, or however, you describe it because more than 1 host is doing "no ban limit" on chatters for petty issues per se. One or more hosts appear to have a grudge against chatters that have a different viewpoint.

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Politics w/o borders.
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 04:22:13 PM »
BSR Room's are Owner created rooms in which we have no say in. This room can kick or ban who ever they choose too. If you have issues contact the owner of the room and discuss it with him or her.

nawkturnał

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 10:34:11 AM »
Let me direct your attention to .... (Buzzen Supported Room) "For a donation of 50 USD Dollars a year you may have the use of a buzzen supported room, this room remains open 24/7, gets special support from staff, enables you to request IP bans, among other benefits."

BCN staff have the right to step in when chatters have complaints about a room, after all, Buzzen is getting paid $50 USD to provide a service on THEIR server(s). Just a little FYI.

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2024, 05:46:13 PM »
I normally don't weigh in on anything that doesn't affect me, unless I have to point out something that should be very obvious to the people who are complaining. The support for User Created Rooms, is for the USER who CREATED THE ROOM. It is not for the chatters who want to complain about the room. I have been banned so many times I have lost count, I survived. I put on my big gurl bloomers and dealt with it. There are other rooms to chat in, go elsewhere.
I'm sorry for butting in Chain, but I have seen this complaint many times and it simply fries my ample azz.

Jedi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2024, 07:16:32 PM »
The room is incredibly toxic anyways. You're not missing much by not being allowed in there. It's a sea of ignorance and insecure liberals who were clearly picked on alot in school, thus taking their anger out on anyone who disagrees with their opinions.

As an alternative I do have a room that is not full of ignorance that you are all welcome to join called !!!!!!!!Kickback Cafe - located on the room list or you can use this link to get there as well with your browser.
https://chat.buzzen.com/c/?cn=%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21KickBack%5CbCafe
« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 10:09:56 PM by Jedi »

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2024, 05:19:12 PM »
nawkturnał as stated the $50.00 provides support for that room not the chatter's BSR rooms can do whatever they want that includes banning whoever they choose to ban.

we don't have control over that room. so I suggest you try to chat in another room where you can feel free to speak your mind!!

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 12:55:56 AM »
NG has been banned in the past in selective rooms? :o ok ok, I'll behave somewhat that is!  ;D

anodyne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2024, 12:10:53 PM »
Buzzen is taking money to provide users with a room on IT'S server, so therefore, buzzen DOES have a say in what goes on since they are PROVIDING a service. Sounds like admin needs to do their job and monitor above said room if complaints keep coming from that room. Just sitting in that room isn't going to get the job done, chatters want to see accountability. After all, we hear about having a pleasant chat experience, it's time to put up or...you get the hint.

~PoммyBitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2024, 03:34:20 PM »
The Way I See It Is If You Keep Getting Booted Out Of a Room Go Find An Alternative Room To Chat In Or Create Your Own . Chat Has Always Had It's Kick Happy Owners / Hosts n We All Just Went n Chatted In a Different Room It's Not That Deep Really (shr) .

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2024, 05:23:00 PM »
BCN staff need to look into this room since it's a paid room, or however, you describe it because more than 1 host is doing "no ban limit" on chatters for petty issues per se. One or more hosts appear to have a grudge against chatters that have a different viewpoint.

Lets put it this way. These paid rooms are like if you are renting an apartment from an apt complex. You don't own the apt (room) but you certainly have total control over what does and doesn't happen in that apt. As long as you aren't breaking anything you agreed to when you signed up to rent the apt or breaking the law, then you can do anything you like, including making people who don't live there leave, anytime you want for any reason at all or absolutely no reason at all. It doesn't matter if it is a valid reason a petty reason or if they just like fucking with you. You don't own the apt complex, you don't rent the apt, so you have absolutely zero say in how they live in the apt and allow others to come and visit or not. Obviously the owner doesn't want you there, they have done nothing that violates buzzen CoC and ToU or whatever you agree to when you sign up to pay for one of these rooms. Time to move on Nawk that is your only choice here.

anodyne

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2024, 05:32:12 PM »
A good apartment owner/manager looks into issues a tenant brings to their attention, they don't blow it off. I guess it's easier to blow it off and not have to do anything when you are bringing in money for a service being PROVIDED. Accountability is disgusting, but if that's the kind of superowner/host you want, then that speaks volumes.

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2024, 08:24:05 PM »
A good apartment owner/manager looks into issues a tenant brings to their attention, they don't blow it off. I guess it's easier to blow it off and not have to do anything when you are bringing in money for a service being PROVIDED. Accountability is disgusting, but if that's the kind of superowner/host you want, then that speaks volumes.

Again if they aren't doing anything against Buzzen ToU/CoC or against the law, then that is that and you have no say. Buzzen staff are basically in any room so if there was a real issue other than people that just dont get along they would handle it.  So go to the hardware store, buy some wood and tools, build a bridge and get over it ... find another chat room to hang in

d33j4y

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2024, 09:52:28 PM »
Sounds like someone, or some people, need to get their head out of their ass and make a command decision on this room and the "no ban limit" bans being imposed on chatters because of their opinions and how these chatters aren't drinking the owner/hosts kool-aid.

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2024, 10:01:37 PM »
Sounds like someone, or some people, need to get their head out of their ass and make a command decision on this room and the "no ban limit" bans being imposed on chatters because of their opinions and how these chatters aren't drinking the owner/hosts kool-aid.

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... why would you want to be part of a room like that anyway?? Find a new room, the owner isn't breaking any rules here, just doing somethings that others don't like/agree with ... move on

superfarmer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2024, 10:38:43 PM »
jedi i totally disagree i have never a more group of haters then what is in the
I normally don't weigh in on anything that doesn't affect me, unless I have to point out something that should be very obvious to the people who are complaining. The support for User Created Rooms, is for the USER who CREATED THE ROOM. It is not for the chatters who want to complain about the room. I have been banned so many times I have lost count, I survived. I put on my big gurl bloomers and dealt with it. There are other rooms to chat in, go elsewhere.
I'm sorry for butting in Chain, but I have seen this complaint many times and it simply fries my ample azz.