Author Topic: The issue at hand  (Read 1059 times)

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The issue at hand
« on: January 21, 2024, 12:43:38 PM »
Buzzen had an issue pertaining to one individual who continues to disrupt the server & continues to create issues. The incident that happen yesterday has nothing to do with any other room owner's, this was done by one person only. We have been working on trying to solve the issue. I would like to also clairefy that this individual disrupts all rooms on Buzzen not just one. We are working hard on trying to solve this matter & continue to do so. Our goal is to make Buzzen a safe haven for chatter's and will continue to do so. But until this matter is solved this is where we are at this point in Time. Also we would like to point out that it would be in your best interest also to update your passwords which can help keep your account safe.

Buzzen Staff

Sysop_Grouchy

TrashyKitten

• View Profile
Re: The issue at hand
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 02:30:08 PM »

Hi Chain!  :-* Thank-you for addressing this issue & advising us to change our passwords.

I must admit, it didn’t even occur to me that an owner of a room would be involved. That was the furthest thing from my mind.  :-\

But it was reassuring to hear you’re working on a solution to keep us all safe! That’s great news! You guys are the best!

*hugs*…..Kitten!
:)

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 08:32:19 AM »
With it being one person and that person is known to disrupt rooms on a continuous basis, why are they allowed to be active on the platform? It seems to me that keeping the platform safe would involve removing this person immediately and permanently. Those that use this platform deserve to have this person held accountable for their actions.

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2024, 09:22:29 AM »
Good Question Ṗḕåĉħêş© I will somewhat explain it to you and other's reading this post. This so called person has the ability to escape our bans and continue to get in the server using certain skill's.
with that said because we cannot go into more details, we have been watching closer on certain aspects as to how its been done. We are still working on this system and will continue until this matter has been dealt with. We suggest to everyone that if you have had an old password for years to update it. 

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 10:06:09 PM »
Chain .. thx for the info.

A question on your suggestion to update passwords. If this person gained access to older passwords, how does changing them to something else stop that person from getting the new ones ?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 06:05:13 AM »
How are you, my friends?