Author Topic: Conflicts of Interest  (Read 505 times)

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Conflicts of Interest
« on: February 15, 2024, 12:47:10 PM »
Buzzen Chat has created communication for us, which made huge impact on everyday lives of the people. Buzzen Chat has brought people with common interests together and expanded the horizon of ideas worldwide. However, there has also been an impact of human behavior in chatting.

I think one of the main effects that Buzzen Chat will have on the future of society is changing the way that people interact with one another. Now this brings me to the negative part which I see gives people an option to post or engage in rude or inflammatory behavior under the guise of being hidden behind a computer screen. Others may feel that its only chat it wont hurt anyone, well your wrong a lot of people do get hurt and it affects them in a more negative way than positive. For some it is a great resource to share and connect with friends and family.  If you publicize any Hate or threaten or Bully anyone you become accountable for all your actions online. You can be labeled by the people based on your actions online, this comes in the form of online praises, critiques, and hate. All of this is carefully watched and dealt with through the proper channels. But Now we have another issue which has become quite annoying and Not what Buzzen chat is All About, meaning room war's. Everyone has a room they prefer and have been in that room for ages, But you all have to acknowledge that an owner created room has the right to do what they will in there room, if they feel the need to kick or ban they can! Buzzen Chat does not own or staff these rooms. But at the same time it does not give the owner's of the room the right to threaten or bully people. So I'm stating that Room war's have to stop leave other room's alone and deal with your room and attract people to the room. Hence why we have Buzzen user forums promote your room!