Author Topic: I asked does this conduct is a premanet ban required for this  (Read 1485 times)

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
I got a lifetime ban in the borders room for life when i didn't answer halwah question in one minute. I had been  at the emergency earlier in the day. It was 1230 at night and i said I was going to bed. wow 1230 after being in the emergency room with a relative. I didn't answer halwah question in one minute. [01:28a] halwah : congress does nothing
[01:28a] halwah : do nothing congress
[01:28a] halwah : well tony?
[01:29a] halwah : you going to answer?
[01:29a] wyoming cowboy3289 : i can remember years when sometime a senator or house member who was a democrat may acturally vote for conservative issues from a conservative isses compared to repubicans in a liberal state
[01:29a] wyoming cowboy3289 : not anyone every repubican or every democrat need to support the same thing
[01:29a] halwah : and.......i am telling you right now ,if you dont answer and rum i will ban you forever
[01:29a] halwah : next time i see you
[01:30a] wyoming cowboy3289 : democrats have gotten so bad at this. the news media will say a party cant govenor unless every member of a certain party all vote the same way
[01:30a] halwah : now answer me tony
[01:30a] wyoming cowboy3289 : it is sad
[01:30a] wyoming cowboy3289 : i have to go to bed
[01:30a] You have been kicked out by halwah. Reason: (ban no limit)

çհąìղ™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: I asked does this conduct is a premanet ban required for this
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 10:43:27 AM »
wyoming cowboy Once again as we have repeated, this is a BSR room we have no control over there rules or how they wish to control there room.

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 12:59:10 PM »
thank you but this forum is Hopely a chance  for a chatter to discuss a situation with those in charge with a  room owner or owners. and clear up any problems. You are free to give your opinion of the situation if you like chain.

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 02:09:45 PM »
I was looking at the screen shot. before the screen shot was taken I had been in a emergency room for five hours. It was 15.30 at night and at 12'30 a host said i would be banned for life if i didnt answer her question at 12;30 i stated i was going to bed at 12'30 i was banned for life. There is misunderstanding here i think halwah and i was typing at the same time. both times shows 12.30. No i never met to disagree with halwah but i really think we were typing at the same time. I was tired after being at the emergency room for 5 hours and stressed out and i wanted to get to bed. that is why i typed. i am going to bed. i really think halwah and i was typing at the same time. and there were several posts at 12'30. halwah i was not responding to your posts at all.i met to tell the room i was going to bed. Halwah you took the comment wrong that i was going to bed. it was not to disagree with you at all. but honesty i was stressed out and very tired. That is why i said i was going to bed.

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2024, 02:28:14 PM »
typing error not 15.30 but 12;30 in all the posts.

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2024, 08:39:08 AM »
I've never personally been in this room.... but everything I've heard is that this room owner is a pill to deal with, and just looking at it from the outside, you shouldn't have to explain yourself to someone like that. The whole situation was bullshit. Why are you crawdadding? I agree that your incident with having to go to have medical treatment and whatnot should matter here, but you're obviously dealing with someone who clearly doesn't give a wet slap if they would ban you for life over something so ridiculous. Personally, I wouldn't and won't go in there BECAUSE of all the shit I've heard about this owner and their room. To each their own, but damn.

AVLEE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2024, 09:16:04 PM »
Wyoming, well we welcome you into the sports bar.. we can't talk politics.. but we can have fun.. and chat..  Be glad you did not tell Hal you use bleach to clean with or ask her what size moo moo she wears.

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2024, 09:53:59 PM »
what is disappointing to me in probably over 25 years in buzzen I never spoke ill of a host . instead i often defended the owners or host when they were attacked. As you can tell by the actural screen shot of the comments made in relations to the ban. thanks avlee.  but if you get at the comments when i said I was going to bed. i was typing the same time halwah was typing. 

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2024, 10:00:31 AM »
The Wisdom Cube

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2024, 12:02:31 PM »
thanks wisdom cube

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2024, 07:32:18 PM »
I would like to thank all the chatters who discussed this issue on the forum and in messages. I look forward to hearing from everyone who have a input. and can provide a feedback. I have had a wonderful time in the room for probably more then 25 years and even look forward to even better times in chat in the future.

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2024, 03:05:51 AM »
Buzzen hasn't been around for 25 yrs

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2024, 10:17:07 AM »
buzzen may have been around for 25 years but the room have been around longer then that. i believe it was msn or another site this room and others were on. YES THIS ROOM HAVE BEEN AROUND LONGER THEN 25 YEARS.

wyoming cowboy

• Restrictred User
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2024, 02:17:02 PM »
sorry i met buzzen may have not been around for 25 years. true but the room have been

ᙎαяяισя™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2024, 05:08:38 PM »
Just for the record Buzzen has, albiet under it had a name change, Est in 2002, :) however your complaint isnt with buzzen but with BSR room owners and your  lack of not understanding "stop before I ban you!" ???, if that chunk of copied font is to go on.
Now as you have been told many times by the server staff and still ignor "if your banned from a BSR room" ???,  its their room, thier rules and  Buzzen will not get involved.. unless the room owner asks us to step in, so I am afraid your out until they release the ban.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2024, 05:10:40 PM by ᙎαяяισя™ »