Author Topic: ONE YEAR  (Read 1640 times)

ᴇʟʟɪᴇ™

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ONE YEAR
« on: April 03, 2024, 10:58:02 AM »
Happy 1 Year Buzzen Sports Bar !!!

Huge shout out to everyone who makes chat fun !

Cheers to another Year even better than the 1st !

P.S - Festivities kick off on Friday with Ness & run thru until Sunday night ,closing out with me & a Game of Who Picked The Song !

Wamph

• View Profile
Re: ONE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 11:13:44 AM »
Happy 1 Year Buzzen Sports Bar !!!

Huge shout out to everyone who makes chat fun !

Cheers to another Year even better than the 1st !

P.S - Festivities kick off on Friday with Ness & run thru until Sunday night ,closing out with me & a Game of Who Picked The Song !

Well done!!  :D

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 11:14:10 AM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I got my pants off, lets get this party going!

~PoммyBitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 11:18:46 AM »
This Last Has Been One Hell Of A Year !!! Who Thought We'd Still Be Goin Strong ! ThankYou To Every Single One Of The Chatters That Have Made This Possiable , Going From A ChatRoom With Maybe 5 People At Any One Time To 30 +++ On The Daily Your All Amazing And We Value Each And Every One Of You !!!
                          Happy 1 Year Anniversary !!!!

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 11:37:09 AM »
It's been one hell of a year, Ups, downs, Laughs, cries. But it's been a blast. Nessie, and Ellie have done an awesome job with the room and the awesome group of chatters that come in really make the room what it is. Koodo's to you all and to the year ahead lets grow and make it better!

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 05:21:48 PM »
Only 1 yr old and Sports Bar is the busiest room on Buzzen. In my constitutinal protected (the American side of brain) opinion, it speaks volumes about those who began and run room. Like in life, nobody in chat is liked by all, nor should one expect to be, so if this post in any form or fashion doesn't align with how you feel, thats cool. I'll be over that fact, by the time I hit enter on this post. It's reasonable to deduce any clear thinking ADULT would concur. I chat to have fun, to share laughs, impart some light hearted sarcasm, & meet people in a digital sense from around the globe.

Congrats to Ellie, Ness & Wes - Happy Anniversary!!

♔LαdψDI🎧

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2024, 06:05:19 PM »
Happy Anniversary  :D [/size]

~PoммyBitcɦʮNess™~💜

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2024, 06:30:57 PM »
Only 1 yr old and Sports Bar is the busiest room on Buzzen. In my constitutinal protected (the American side of brain) opinion, it speaks volumes about those who began and run room. Like in life, nobody in chat is liked by all, nor should one expect to be, so if this post in any form or fashion doesn't align with how you feel, thats cool. I'll be over that fact, by the time I hit enter on this post. It's reasonable to deduce any clear thinking ADULT would concur. I chat to have fun, to share laughs, impart some light hearted sarcasm, & meet people in a digital sense from around the globe.

Congrats to Ellie, Ness & Wes - Happy Anniversary!!

ThankYou Foooooooooooks !!! Thats all We've wanted is some place to laugh crack jokes have fun and be there for people that don't have anyone to talk to on the daily . Everything else is a bonus ... Without the Chatters tho it would just be another empty room !! ThankYou for All Your support !!!

𖥔Celt𖥔

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 09:21:29 PM »

Absofreakinglutely, Foooks! 100% on point! This room has been welcoming and accepting since day 1! For good, challenging and everything inbetween, thank you ladies for being YOU. Here's to another year, and many, MANY more to come!

AVLEE

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2024, 10:01:50 PM »
Ellie and Nessie-- Thanks for all you do to make our room the best. We have the large crowds because of you guys. I am so glad that tweets told me to check this place out, because it rocks.  I also want to thank you for all the work you guys put into buzzen and relay... You guys ROCK!

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2024, 10:11:46 PM »
Oh Wow a year already? :o, ya know what they say TIME FLIES WHEN UR HAVING FUN! n yah ur all a fun bunch I tell ya!.......were like family here ya know?  :D
anyhooooo Ell thanks for gettin this room goin for all of us! and IT'S THE BESTEST CHAT ROOM AROUND! .............WE ROCK !!!!!!!.......Fooooooooeyfk is that goooooooood? :D

𝐹oooooooker™

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2024, 11:10:30 PM »
Kimmy well done, keep on being you! :D

J o h n

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2024, 11:35:10 PM »
:D :D :D :D :-* :-* :-* I only leave the room once in a while sometimes I get booted lollllllll woot woot yay sports barrrrrrr (dp) Its been really fun happy anniversary everyone!!!!!!

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2024, 11:52:12 PM »
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROOM!!!!! HOPE WE HAVE MANY MORE YEARS OF FUN N PUNS!!

daz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2024, 03:04:08 AM »
congrats on the 1st year