Author Topic: BSR New Owner  (Read 4821 times)

BSR New Owner
« on: July 26, 2018, 07:17:41 PM »
If there is a Buzzen Supported Room owned by some one who has decided not to participate with Buzzen any longer, is it possible, with their permission, to take over the room they have paid for ? 

How would that work ?  would the original Owner remain the Owner ?  would they still be able to change the room name etc.  ?

Or once Ownership passed . would the original Owner no longer have control? 

Or is it a case of the room being linked more to the payers bank name ? 

Just wondering

with respect

Aneesha of Helisto

Re: BSR New Owner
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 09:02:54 PM »
I know ownership of a room can be transfered ... it happened to Open Minded in the summer of 2017. I am sure HD could explain all that would be necessary. You will certainly need the current owners participation to do it. Good luck :D

ŋauġhty ġurļ

• Events
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 01:12:45 PM »
Aneesha of Helisto,

Unless the owner is willing to forfeit the room or stops paying for it,  the likely hood of Buzzen giving you that room, name and all...is nil. They would have to break some huge rules repeatedly before Buzzen will remove them as an owner.

Ama74

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 02:07:26 PM »
why take over someone else room, just create your own, customer service can help with any questions you might haVE, GL

err0r

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 08:38:49 PM »
Ownership of a room can be transferred. The owner of the room would have to come to helpdesk to start this process. It would be up to the Owner of the room how much control is transferred. If they want to give complete control over to another user they would have to provide that user with the latest transaction ID for the paypal payment so they can provide that to Buzzen staff when any changes need to be made to the room. The original owner should give Buzzen staff all details regarding the future of the room. IE: does the new owner have exclusive rights, etc. The new owner will also need to join Helpdesk to change important information concerning the room. Owner name, email, etc.

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 06:47:51 PM »
Hi

I thank you all so much for your responses to my query it has been most insightful and I shall take all you have said and discuss it with those involved.

Once again, many thanks.

Kind regards

Aneesha