Author Topic: banned from open minded... why  (Read 4821 times)

vickkylynn

banned from open minded... why
« on: October 15, 2018, 02:19:38 PM »
I get banned from openminded for no reason other that a host seems to be angry with me,,,, seems to others there is a lot of banning going on by acouple of hosts, I just want to know why

Eyecu

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: banned from open minded... why
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 07:56:16 PM »
Actually, that is a ban for a set period of time (in this case 24 hrs).  And if the person was banned by one of your staff (which would appear to be the case since the chatter has access to other rooms), it is clearly not a server issue.

vickkylynn

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 08:14:39 PM »
shirl and I live in a 4 plex that has the same elect, cable, internet, and modem, I know her and I am being banned by elicisssi for merely making a statement in the room,,,, never given a reason,

vickkylynn

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 08:30:56 PM »
if shirl is banned she was never told the reason why!!! not surprising as how the hosts believe they don't need to give a reason, I still don't know WHY she bans me,./  Something need to be done about an attitude that does not give reasons...I only want reason which I have not been getting

ƤȃρǻŴơłƒ

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 08:37:35 PM »
Please take any questions that you may have up with the room manager. Thank you. Eyecu would you be kind enough to remove all this,as I believe it has been resolved as best it can be. Thank you.

vickkylynn

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 08:41:44 PM »
this has not been resolved,,, you are turning your back on the issue not resolving it

vickkylynn

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 08:47:37 PM »
take it up with the room manager???? how??? when I enter the room she kicks me . pretty hard to discuss anything thet way,, PAPA you own the room not her

ƤȃρǻŴơłƒ

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2018, 08:53:27 PM »
Your ban has been lifted,for the moment.